BENEATH THE SHADOW # 17

EXTRAORDINARY YOU

LEE NAEUN AS YEO JUDA
JUNG GUNJOO AS LEE DOHWA

YEO JUDA'S POV.

Oppa, you and the guys should start preparing. It is almost time to play." Juda told me as she pulled me away from the others.

"Good luck, okay?" She said as she wiped my forehead as I was sweating.

"Okay." I answered as I did a salute.

"And..."

"Don't get hurt. I know." I cut her as I know what she was going to say.

We went back to the others and we walked back to the court as I was stopped by a girl.

"Dohwa ssi, this is for you." A girl then gave me a bottled drink.

I then looked at Juda who was beside me.

"Mian, but I only accept gifts from my fiancé." I told her as I pull Juda back down.

We then let Danoh and Juda sit at the players seat. They were still wearing the school uniform, so I told Haru to grab his coat and give it to Danoh.

I grabbed mine and walked to where Juda was.

I placed the coat on her legs and sat beside her.

"Good luck!" She said as she cheered for me. I then kneeled in front of her and showed her the side of my cheek.

"Good luck charm please." I asked her as I felt my dimples show and I point my forefinger on my cheek.

"Yah, why here? There are many students here." Juda said as she looked concious.

I then stood up and bend down.

"Then, I will."

"LETS GET THE GAME STARTED!!!"

"Yah!!!"

"Mian, jagiya. The game will start now." I ran to where the team was with a smile plastered on my face.

I just stole a kiss on my future wife.
The basketball players of Seuli High School are still tied with their opponents, Seoyeon High School with a score of 35- 35

It was almost halftime when I thought of something.

I looked back at the court and saw Dohwa Oppa panting and sonas the other players.

"SEOYEON HIGH SCHOOL IS NOW 2 POINTS AHEAD OF SEULI HIGH SCHOOL AT THE END OF THE FIRST HALF!"

Oh no.

I sat back down next to Danoh and smiled at her.

"Kaja, before Oh Namjoo loses his temper." Danoh said as she pulled me out of the players sit and to the bleachers.

"I can't believe that they are already ahead of us. This can't happen again." Danoh said as we walk outside the gymnasium and to the snack bar.

"4 Orange juice and 2 strawberry milk please." Danoh said to the seller.

"Here." I carried 2 of the orange juice and one of thr strawberry milk.

We then sat down by the fountain.

"What do you mean by can't happen again?" I ask her as she drank her milk.

"The last time that happened," Danoh stopped as she looked around us and back to me. "He practiced every player 24/7, even if there are exams happening."

"He? Nugu?" I asked as I was surely confused.

"Oh Namjoo."

"Jinjja?"

"Hmmm, but I guess that won't happen again." Danoh said in a state of factly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I don't think Oh Namjoo would want you to be mad at him since your hubby is on the team." Danoh said as she stood up and shook her head.

"Kaja!" She said as she pulled me up and laugh.

"Arasseo." I then grabbed the drinks and went back to the gymnasium.

"OH NAMJOO FROM SEULI HIGH SCHOOL HAS NOW SCORED 6 MORE POINTS FOR HIS SCHOOL! LEADING 41 - 37!"

Me and Danoh then sat back to our places and talked about many things. Including Dohwa's surprise for me.

"Why did you and Dohwa left early at his birthday? Me and Haru were looking for you guys." Danoh asked as we were siting.

"We went to his surprise for me, as he said."

"What did he give?"Danoh asked curiously.

I then told her about the room of flowers in his apartment.

"Jeongmal?! I'm envious. He really did that? Tsk. Tsk. Jinjja Lee Dohwa is part Of A3." Danoh asked me as she opened the bottles of juices she had.

"Yes. But why are you opening those?" I asked her as I pointed at the juices.

"Believe me just do it."

I just shrugged my shoulders and do the same.

"TIME OUT CALLED BY SEOYEON HIGH SCHOOL!"

The players came to sit down on their seats and I followed Danoh to the boys.

"Okay, enough of that. Since one of the players sprained his foot. Everybody rest for a bit. Coach, me and Juda bought drinks for the boys. You can grab them." Danoh said to the coach making everybody cheer and thank us both.

When the boys ( Dohwa Oppa, Baek Kyung, Oh Namjoo and Haru ) was about to get something from the cooler, me and Danoh pulled them.

"Here." Danoh said as she gave him the juice.

"Gomawo." He said as he sat down on the seat.

"Here." I gave both Oppa and Namjoo their drinks.

Namjoo just took his and drank it.

The next thing I knew was I next to Dohwa Oppa.

"Jakaman, I have to get something." I told him as he nods his head.

I ran to get both mine and Danoh's bag and back to where they are.

"Danoh, here."

"Thank you."

I went back beside Dohwa Oppa and opened the strawberry milk.

I then remembered something.

"Oppa, can you please hold this for a bit." I gave him my drink as I grab something from my bag.

I pull out a towel and looked back at him.

"Jinjja, Oppa?" I then giggle as I wiped his sweat off his forehead.

"Mian."

Then, the whistle was heard.

All the players went inside the court and started the second half.