BENEATH THE SHADOW # 9

EXTRAORDINARY YOU

Lee Naeun as Yeo Ju Da
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa
Kim Youngdae as Oh Namjoo

Yeo Ju Da's Pov.

At Seuli High School, after classes...

Me and Eun Danoh are sitting by the bleachers while watching Lee Dohwa and Haru practice for their soccer match with another school.

I saw Namjoo and Dohwa practicing with each other and saw them being pulled by their teamates.

"I wonder when will the two of them stop fighting. Even if its on the shadow." Danoh sighed as she looked at me.

"Lucky you."

"Me? Wae?" I asked her as I looked at my watch.

"Your the main character. You have boys falling for you. Even in the shadow." She said as I looked at the boys.

"Not exactlly. I actually envy you and Haru. You can change the story. While I can't. When the next book comes, me and Dohwa can't be together." I told her as Dohwa looked at me as I smile.

"But you can. I believe you and Dohwa can." She said as I smiled at her as we watch them practicing against each other.

"Who would they be going against anyway?" I asked Danoh as she grabbed her phone and searched the school.

"Here. Seoyeon High School." She said as she showed me the picture.

"Yah! LEE DOHWA! OH NAMJOO! HAJIMA!" Danoh suddenly stood up and shouted as I looked at the field and saw them fighting with each other.

I ran down the bleachers and went in between them as they stopped fighting.

"Please just stop. The both of you. You should be working together for the championship tomorrow." I told them as Namjoo sighed and nod his head.

I looked as Dohwa as he nods his head.

"Ms. Juda, your appa is here to pick you up." My bodyguard said as he popped out of no where.

"Dde? Why would appa pick me up?" I asked him as he grabbed my bag from me.

"He donated new uniforms for the Soccer Team and for the school's new parking lot." He said as he placed his hands on his back.

"Daebak."

"Who is he by the way?"

"I am Ms. Yeo's bodyguard." He answered as they all became shocked.

"Kaja, Ms. Yeo. And Mr. Lee and Mr. Oh your parents asked you to be at the Yeo's Mansion before 7." He said as Namjoo and Dohwa nod their heads.

"Danoh, annyeong." I bid her goodbye as she smiled at me.

"Hmmm, annyeong Yeo Juda."

I quickly bid the two of them goodbye and went home with my appa.

Yeo Mansion

"Appa, why did you donate at the school?" I asked him as we sat down on the living room.

"Since you are studying in Seuli High School. Plus, tomorrow is your school's championship against their rival." He said as he stood up and started going upstairs.

"Now, you have to get ready. The Oh's and the Lee's will be here in 2 hours. You must be getting ready." He added making me freeze in my spot.

Exactly, why would they be going here?

Lee Dohwa's Pov.

After the practice, I rushed to my house and prepare to go to Yeo Juda's house with my parents.