BENEATH THE SHADOW # 8

Extraordinary You

Lee Naeun as Yeo Ju Da
Jung Gunjoo as Lee Dohwa
Kim Youngdae as Oh Namjoo

Lee Dohwa's Pov.

I woke up as I felt somebody brething deeply. I then opened my eyes and saw Yeo Juda facing sideways towards me. I smiled while looking at her sleeping face.

I'm proud of her.

Eventhough she found out that she is a daughter of a rich man, she still didn't change.

I quietly went out of the bed and tucked her in. It was only 6 in the morning so I went outside her room and went inside the guest room next to hers. I set my alarm for an hour and sleep throughout it.

Beep. Beep.

Yeo Juda's Pov.

I woke up as my alarm went off.

"What happened last night?" I asked myself as I try to remember what happened.

I went out of my bed and changed into my uniform and make myself look decent.

I grabbed my bag and went out of my room and to the living room.

Where is Lee Dohwa?

"Kaja!" He said as he looked so happy today.

We went outside and rode the car to Seuli High School.

"You want to drink something?" I asked him as I heard his stomach grumble.

He nods his head as I grab from my bag 2 strawberry milk.

"Here." I gave him the other one and we started to drink the strawberry milk.

"What class are we going to take today?" I asked him as we went out of the car and went to the entrance of the school.

"We have art class today. I think we would be making pottery." Dohwa answered as we entered our classroom and sat down on our seat beside each other.

We started to study in our free time as we talked about what happened yesterday.

"ATTENTION SEULI HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS. Tomorrow there would be no classes as every student are invited to the launch of Evoqis new collection in collaboration with LGI. That is all."

"LGI? Your parents collaborated with my dad?" I asked Lee Dohwa who was reading his book.

"Hmmm. Appa said that the collection we modeled yesterday was the collaboration project they made." He said as he stood up and sat in front of me.

"So that's why we modelled the clothes." I said to myself as he smiled and messed up my hair.

"Namjoo yah."

We heard the girls as we looked at the back of the room and saw Namjoo walking towards me?

"Yeo Juda. Would you be my date in the party?" He asked me making me looked Dohwa and back at Namjoo.

What should I do?

"Mianhe, Oh Namjoo. I promised my appa that I would go with Lee Dohwa." I told him as the girls started to circle around him.

"Then, save me a dance." He said as he walked away and sat on his seat.

I then scratched my head and went back to studying.

Pottery Class

"Okay. Now that I showed you how to do it. Choose your partner and start making vases." The teacher said as we sat down between our partners.

I was partnered with Oh Namjoo.

"Since Namjoo is great at making pottery. Shall we see him do it front and center?" The teacher said as all of us nodded.

"Aniyo. I would like to be partnered with Juda." He said as I stop him.

"Namjoo yah. It's fine I could do it with Lee Dohwa." I told him as he stopped.

"I'm here. Don't worry." Dohwa said as he sat down beside me and smiled.

Oh Namjoo went in the center and started to make the pottery.

When making the vase our hands unconciously touched and me and Dohwa started to play around and got the clay into our faces.

"Okay, that is it for today." The saem said as she went out of the classroom.

We went out of the arts room and went back to our classroom laughing.

I grabbed my bag and got my wipes as I gave Dohwa some.

"It was fun though." I told him as we started laughing as I take of the dirt on my face.

"There is more here." Dohwa said as he went closer to me and wiped the dirt away.

"Yah, your turning red." He teased me as I pout.

"Nedo." I told him as I wipe the dirt off his forehead.

"Kaja. Let's go home." He said as he went ahead and grabbed his bag.

I too, grabbed my bag and went with him home as we sleep talk and sleep for the rest of the day