I WROTE SOMETHING DEPRESSING

THIS is really DEPRESSING.... I REGRET WRITING IT BUT I JUST HAD TO SHARE IT. I'M SORRY.

SAY GOODBYE TO 5SOS

Lucas Robert Hemmings, former lead vocalist in the Wordwide Sensational Pop Punk Pop Rock Band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, was proclaimed dead on the way to the hospital on the 1st of September. The cause of the death was claimed to be a suicide attempt deemed successful.

Michael Gordon Clifford was found dead in the apartment belonging to the 4 members of 5 Seconds Of Summer. The lead guitarist died 4 months later on the 4th of January. The cause of the death was seen to be an accident of taking a combination of drugs and alcohol.

Calum Thomas Hood, Bassist of 5 Seconds Of Summer, and Ashton Fletcher Irwin, Drummer of 5 Seconds Of Summer, were involved in a hit and run incident on the 25th of January, 21 days later. The couple had been out celebrating the Bassist's 19th birthday and were returning home when a car that was a driving over the speed limit drove past, hitting both men. Ashton Irwin had shielded his lover and died from impact. Calum Hood in turn had passed the day after from over dosage of drugs, which was seen as a suicide attempt.

Although these incidences happened almost a year ago, we gather today to recognise the contributions of these 4 boys. Ever since they joined the world of fame, they made changes in the lives of many and continue to do so now. Fans all over the world send condolences to their families and wish them all the best in their lives.

We know that the 4 boys are in a better place as of now. They deserve the recognition they receive and on behalf of the 5SOSFAM, I send my prayers to the heavens for these boys.