ONS - "Glass of Wine"

Chapter - 41

        JC look back at her. His pair of hot  eyes will bring her an identified feelings.

He was with her and took her in the first time,then why should he do that again? Ofcourse he can't unless they're ok

He looked down at her.His breath in her ear and he said..

"You never change,you smell the same its sweet like a peach."

She thrust her tiny finger into his chest in order to get even an a small distance,not realizing that its a figure of a man whose strong pectoral muscle were as hard as stone.

She blank and unintentional swallow her saliva infront of him. She never care what JC think about it if he notice it.

"I can get what I want, remember that."
JC whisper to her ear.

And he just walk towards Eunsan.

Eunji speechless for few seconds.

"Bakit kayo nag-aaway?"
Eunsan asked with a teary eye.

"No were not, hindi kami nag- aaway we are just talking."
sagot naman ni JC sa bata while he makes glance of her.And Eunsan look at her too.

"Jeongmal-yo?"means really

A tiny but raspy voice asked.

Eunji smile trying herself to hide her true feelings from her son.

"Mama will sleep her with me daddy?"
Eunsan asked his dad.

JC answers yes and eunji answers no. Kaya naman nagpalipat-llpat ang tingin nito sa kanilang dalawa.

"Ofcourse your mom will sleep here,kasi namimis na sya  ng baby boy nya."
Isang mapang-asar na titig ang pinukol nya dito.

"Huwag mong idahilan ang anak ko sa ano mang binabalak mo, wala syang alam sa mga nangyayari."
Eunji announced with frowned when Eunsan got slept.

"Then dont  dare use my son to get closed on that fuck'n man!"
He answers in annoyance.

Her heartbeat get abnormal. Hindi nya lubos maintindihan ang mga inasal nito.At bakit ba ganon ito mag isip.Paano nyang naisip ang bagay na yon.In the first place he knews what the relationship between Eunsan and Xian. At kailan lang galit ito sa kanya.But now he want her to stay in his pad.

Is it because of her son or there is an another reason behind it?

Mahirap man mag asume at nakakahiya pero iba ang pakiramdam nya sa aura ngayon ni JC. Oo magkagalit sila nagkasagutan pero may mga sandali na nahuhuli nya itong palihim na nakatingin sa kanya.

Hindi nya mahulaan kong ano ba talaga ang nasa isip nito at kong ano ang mga pinaplano nito. Lalo na sa mga nakakaluko nitong mga ngiti at titig sa kanya.