Equation. (31st Chapter)

.............................
Harmony's POV:
.............................

This is the first time I hear the tone of his laugh, its identical to hearing a little boy chuckle at his first-heard joke. The door knocks, making our laughter cool through. "Mate, we need to leave soon. I just got back from there; Jack wants a word with us all." Liam's voice makes me open the door, hugging him in a light gesture.

"(He speaks through our shared hug) I didn't know you're here. Its so good to see you."Liam and I drop our hug, once a hand pulls my waist towards his side; taking control of my backward movement. I look at Harry, noticing his stern features; what have I done now?"I'll meet you down when I finish changing." He nods his head to the door, gesturing to Liam to walk out, in a rude matter.

Once Liam leaves the room, Harry drops his hand from my waist; locking the door. "(His eyes soften instantly, making his rigid features disappear) Would you like to wait for me till I come back here? I really want us to proceed what we have now." His words melt my heart from the romantic brewing; making me shy off again with a simple nod.

He drapes his soft lips over mine, giving me a quick peck.
 "Do you want to play dress up with me?" He asks, giving me the famous smirk; only this time it looks playfully positive. I furrow my eyebrows, before asking: "Isn't that game played with dolls, Harry?" He closes his eyes, smiling to himself for some reason. "God, I like it when you say my name. (I blush deeper, as he reopens his eyes) I'll be your doll for now. Choose something for me to wear?"

I clap my hands like a little girl, earning a chuckle from him. "You're so beautiful, you know that? (I keep smiling as he suggests) I'll take a shower, and meanwhile you could help me by choosing my clothes, pretty face. How about it?" He pokes my nose lightly, making me giggle in agreement. He kisses me for a two second timing, before flashing me a large smile; eventually disappearing into his indoor bathroom.

The things that he does, the things that he say to me; what can I comment about them? Nothing, because the hold so many fuzzy feelings that can't be expressed in any language on this world. I place my fingertips on my lips; smiling at myself at the memory of his lips put on mine. How could he change from a furious monster, to a little bunny? But you know what, I think I have bigger feelings for this bunny, now.

… A Few Minutes Later…

I felt so trusted, while I was going through Harry’s closet. He, like no other man, has a weird style of clothing. I made sure to place my choice on his bed, before I left his room. Now that I am sat with the rest of the bunch, I find it hard to shift my thinking away from the green fantasy. How could I have fallen so hard for him, when I was basically feeling repulsed from his actions? Only he, who holds the answer to this unsolvable equation.