Restoring Manhood. (42nd Chapter)

.............................
Harmony's POV:
.............................

I don’t nod, nor do I do anything than support Harry’s body out of the door. The guards share a look with each other; chuckling while I assist the broken angel out of this building.“(He whispers with a dry throat) I thought you would spill everything out…(He tries to stand up straight) I think you should drive us back, babe.” Even at his worst moments of physical hurt; he finds the time to be gentle and delicate with me. Are you human Harry? Because it seems that divine is one of your characteristics.

… An Hour Later (At Harry’s House)…

The members of the house rushed for helping their friend, once we arrived. The four men escorted Harry to the upstairs, but instead of taking him to his bedroom; I told them to switch to mine. I need him to be under my eyesight, since I feel that I am the one that needs to watch his case cautiously now.

The parts have been switched between Harry and I, but I know that tomorrow; everything will go back to where it was. I assured the boys that I would personally handle Harry, telling them its alright to leave. Eleanor was out at that moment, but I know if she was here; she would have argued to help me. This is the type of closeness that I share with Eleanor and the rest right now; we all want to help on another with whatever it takes. This is the feeling of the family that I never got to experience when I was little.

“(I request softly) Lift your head up?” Harry hasn’t spoken a word from the moment we left till now. To be honest, I know why and what is making him silent right now. Harry has covered up his true character, by showing how strong he could be. And for me to witness him being beaten up, makes his pride torn as a male. I understand him, because our society arranges the roles of genders; when it comes to being physically stronger.

Though I never believed in it, I just began to notice the side effect with Harry’s case. I dap the cloth over his lips, and I suddenly stop when his hands bring me closer to him. He places a strong kiss on my lips, which I gladly accept; he needs to regain his pride as a man. I taste his blood from his injured lip, which seems to be similar to a coppery flavour.

“(He coos, stopping the contact, holding me closer to his body) I never knew you would be that strong with Jack. Do you know that none of us have ever stood up to him, like you did today?” I feel a little proud, remembering how that certain feeling came alive in me. Was it what they call: Confidence? I shake my head, giving Harry a warm smile. “You were so strong too, Harry. You took those hits like they were a swift of wind. (I caress his left cheek, which is a little red from the beating) I’m so proud of you.”

His smile grows on his lips, making me relieved that I accomplished the task of giving him back his pride. “(He nuzzles his nose with mine, giving me a quick peck before talking) I want to take a shower. (I see his playfulness return) I’m so hurt, so I need help… (He gives me a gesturing look) Do you want to... (He nods to the bathroom door) You know?” I blink my eyes quickly, sensing the pink shade growing over my cheeks.

I bite my lower lip, bobbing my head in agreement to help. He is hurt after all, right?
 “(He jokes) I just want you to help me, so don’t take advantage of the situation baby.” I roll my eyes, chuckling with him, as we both stand up. He winces a little when he bends his stomach to stand, which saddens me for a moment. We walk into the bathroom, while he begins to tug of his clothes in front of me.

“(He states in a cheeky matter) feel free to look wherever you want.” I laugh, feeling a little weird to witness my boyfriend getting bare in front of me. His hands hold my waist, once he loses his pants. I’m used to him being in his underwear most of the time, but this time I feel my heat rising towards the situation. “(His face turns serious, while he states) I want you to look at me, and not blush. No one desrves to stare at me, other than you. I am only yours, pretty face…” I sigh in a relaxing frame, placing my head over his nude chest. “And I am only yours, Harry.”