Chapter 3 closer n closer

I woke up to somebody knocking on my door very loudly i grumble getting up and checking the time on my phone. It was only 6 o'clock in the morning what the fuck? I huff full of annoyance as i go to my door slobber swiped up my cheek and my black hair sticking out in all sorts of directions. I open my door to be met with Skyler, Nava and Maisy already dressed and ready to go. "Come on! You need to get ready we have to do our chores in half an hour." Maisy says helping herself in followed by Nava and Skyler they sit on my bed and wait for me to get ready. After getting out of the shower and brushing my teeth i put a checkered shirt on matching it with my black skinny jeans and red sneakers. "Come on then." I say leading them to the kitchen. I make some toast and spread some jam on sitting myself down on the sofa putting the tv on. I flick through the channels finally settling on the Jeremy Kyle show. After i finish my toast i put the plate in the washing up bowl when Skyler come up behind me. "You ready to start the dishes?" I nod going over to the oven and grabbing the towel off the oven. "You wash i dry?"
"Yup!" Skyler replies with a grin turning on the hot and cold water taps adding fairy liquid making the water go all bubbly. We start our jobs in a comfortable silence until Skyler decides to ring out the sponge squeezing it letting all the water escape from the sponge but instead of it going into the bowl it went onto her white button up shirt the water causes her shirt to go transparent making her bras visible. She tries to stick her chest out a bit pouting trying to seduce me. "Heyyy Blakellyy could you please pass me the towel." I roll my eyes at her passing my towel to her. I knew what she was trying to do but i didn't know how to make it more clear through my actions that i don't like her apart from straight up telling her.... It looks like thats what I'm going have to do. "Her listen up Skyler i know what your trying to do and its clearly not working now stop this little game of yours because I'm not fucking interested." I dry the rest of the dishes quickly and just as i was about to leave she grabbed my shoulder. "Your only allowed to love ME got it? No matter how hard you try you wont be able to get rid of me." I glare at her as she speaks ripping her hand off of my shoulder storming out and slamming the door shut as i made my way to the hut type building where all the washing stuff is.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I open the wooden door and see Maisy is already washing some clothes i give her an apologetic smile and she gives me this knowing look. "Skyler holding you back?" I nod taking my place next to her getting a t shirt and drowning it in the water ringing it out and doing it a couple more times before putting it in the basket and getting another item of clothing.
"How did you know?" I say putting a pair of trousers in the basket.
"She like that with every new person that has come and gone the only difference is they always took an interest in her so she is used to getting her own way." Maisy explains scrubbing at some mud on a dress.
"So thats why she acts like satan himself." Maisy nods at my statement adding "just make sure you keep pushing her away." And then we moved onto the topic of decorating my bedroom it was nice to talk to someone that had a real genuine interest in what i thought. After finishing the washing we carried the baskets outside and hung them on the washing line Nava coming up to us and leading me to where all the flowers are.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"So first we are going to water all the roses, then we are going to trim the bushes because they have overgrown there original shape and then we are going to add a few more tree seeds at the back of the row of bushes there." She finishes off to the back of the garden where the bushes stood proud. "Sound like a plan." I say whilst smiling Nava passes me a watering can and we start to water the roses when it started to make me wonder why was she sent here. "Hey if you don't mind me asking why were you sent here." I say finishing off the roses.
"If i tell you do you promise not to tell anyone?" I make a pinky promise with her and put my watering can down turning my attention to her." Then she starts
"It was when i was 8 i was watching tv with my mum and dad when we here a knock on the door my dad goes to answer it and the person at the door stabbed my dad my mum panicked and picked me up hiding me in a cupboard in the kitchen i watch through the crack my mum gets a knife out of the draws and goes to kill the man but despite her struggle and efforts she died to after i saw the man leave i run to the neighbours and they call the police i have no other family so i was sent here...." by the end i had tears trickling down my cheeks i go over to Nava hugging her tightly running my hand through her silk like hair. Wow.... How can she deal with that? My parents are horrible but i still would hate it if they died. "Thank you.... thank you...." she whispers hugging me tighter and tighter. The sent of strawberries fill my nostrils. It was like she was broken just like me

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️