"Teddybear"- Gyomei x reader FLUFF

For NyannChann

'My dear you're already perfect there is no need to change'
.
.
.
.
You walked around the headquarters, boredom taking over you.
"Ugh, there's nothing to do here...", you quietly mumbled to yourself.
"Y/n?"
You swiftly turned around to the familiar voice and beamed a smile," Gyomei!", you exclaimed and ran up to him, jumping on him through the process.

You had your arms around his shoulders and legs wrapped around his upper body like a koala. You being quite short, only 5"2, it was a challenge since he was over seven foot.

"How did you get soo tall?", you asked with a curious face.
He shrugged," I used to be quite frail and average height before becoming part of the demon slaying corps, but after I joined I started to grow abnormally fast and become well-built", he explained," I guess it was because of all the practice I did".
You nodded your head.
"That's amazing!", you stated which caused him to blush,"no wonder you're the strongest pillar!".

"I wouldn't say I'm the strongest, only physically", he replied," I think the others are amazingly strong".
Your face scrunched and you gave out a sigh," I honestly think you're the strongest in all aspects", you climbed off him," anyways, do you want to go and eat lunch? I don't really have anything to do",
You asked lending a hand.

Gyomei smiled slightly and accepted it.

You and Gyomei had quite a strange friendship, both polar opposites. You being basically a mixture of Kyojurou and Sanemi, him being well...Gyomei.
At first you didn't like the stone pillar, he seemed like a distasteful person, and him having the same vibes off from you. However, as you two began to talk you learnt that he was a genuinely good soul with a love for cats, you thought that was cute for such an imitating guy for him to adore such cute and soft animal. Gyomei also started to change his views of you and saw a strong-willed and beautiful women, who had the heart of a true warrior.

It wasn't long before the two of you began to feel strange feelings for each other. Love?
It was a weird feeling and you knew you liked him but didn't know how to tell him, after all, you were afraid that he didn't feel the same. So what did you do?
You hid those feelings from him and act like the usual you, so bright and cheery.
"Y/n?", he asked.
You hummed in response.
He seemed nervous for some reason.
"Umm- well"
"Yes Gyomei?"
"Ah, it's nothing...I'll tell you after we eat our meals", he replied and gave a timid smile.
"Oh ok", you smiled brightly.

You both ate your meals and decided to go for a walk, it was peaceful and very relaxing.
"So...y/n", he stopped walking abruptly, you turned around confused," I need to tell you something".
"I'm all ears Gyomei", you grinned which made him turn red.
"I-I think", you were intently listening,"I think I like you", his face was a blushing mess.

You were shocked.
Your mouth made an 'o' shape.

Did Gyomei just-

Like?

Me?

Gyomei?

Gyomei likes me!!

"A-actually I also like you a lot...", you shyly responded whilst fidgeting your haori, his face lit up.
"Really", he said in absolute shock,"you mean it?"
You nodded your head shyly.

Suddenly, you felt your weight being lifted off the ground and you felt your head resting on a hard object.
Gyomei just picked you up and hugged you against his chest, you didn't say a word. You were flustered.

"I'm really happy y/n", he said.
"S-same Gyomei"
He placed you down on the soft grass and sat next to you, staring at you with love and tenderness.
"How long have you liked me for?", you questioned with curious eyes.
"For almost f-five months", he replied embarrassed.
"Really!!", you exclaimed.
He didn't say anything, he only slightly tried to cover himself with his haori
You scrunched your nose and smiled," aww, you're so cute when you're shy", you hugged him and have a gentle peck on the cheek.
He slightly gasped from the sudden contact,"y-y/n", he whispered," p-please tell me beforehand when you do things like this".
You giggled.
You sat on his lap and tugged against his chest," you're like a big teddy bear", you said whilst rubbing your head against his chest," a friendly giant".

"T-thank you y/n", he responded and wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on top of yours.
"It's so comfy and warm on your lap", you stated and gently gave a peck on his arm, which was wrapped around your waist. He responded by placing a peck on your head.

"I'm so happy that you accepted me", he stated calmly.
You chuckled," obviously I would accept you, you're basically a giant teddy bear, who doesn't love a giant teddy bear?", you responded," especially if they're going to be your boyfriend!".

Gyomei laughed a bit.
"You really like the idea of me as a teddy bear", he stated.
"Yep!", you replied.
"Mmm, does that mean you'll cuddle with me?", he asked.
"Yep, all day and all night!"

He gently pinched your cheeks," I'm lucky", he said with a smile.
"No, I'm lucky", you protested with a pout", I'm lucky to have a giant teddy".
"Oh really?", he responded teasingly.
"Yep"
"Well, I guess I should cuddle with everyone because teddys are meant to be hugged".
"No!", you protested with a hurt look," I don't want to share you..."

Gyomei quickly apologised and cupped your face, bringing it to his face," I was joking, I belong to you", he caressed your face and kissed you on the lips.

"You better be", you stated with tears eyes," but I forgive you".

"Let's go back to the headquarters...they're probably wondering where we are", he said and picked you up bridal style.
"Yeah, we should"

"Let's go my love"

.
.
.
.
.
Im actually happy that someone requested a Gyomei one cus I luv him soo much! He's underrated as hell and he deserves all the love.