A/N-sorry everybody.

.
.
.
.
.
So, I know I haven't been updating this book for a month now and I want to say I am deeply and sincerely sorry for that. I haven't been feeling inspired to do any writing for the past few weeks and I've been losing interest in demon slayer in a way, but I do still love to watch the anime and the manga but I don't have the inspiration or the passion to write stories about the characters.
I feel like wanting to write stories about other animes that I really enjoy and not just demon slayer, as some of you might know both my books are about demon slayer, and so I wish to publish another book about a different anime.

With that I'm going to end this book, which I know isn't the ideal thing for you guys who really do support me and I do feel guilty that I have to, but I will continue my other book which is a yandere demon slayer book. I also haven't been updating that book because of the same reason but I have a strong urge to wanting to continue that book as I have a story line planned.

I feel amazed at how much attention this book gained over the past couple of months and I truly appreciate all the support I get. Thank you all!

Have a good day everyone.

🌈
.
.
.
.