The Accident

Chloe POV:
It was Monday I wake up to my alarm clock and Seth getting ready to throw a pillow at me.

Chloe: Really Seth
Seth: What? I was just making sure that you woke up
Chloe: Whatever

He walked out and I got ready.
I wore this:

Seth drives me to school and I notice Emily trying to flirt with Sam

Seth drives me to school and I notice Emily trying to flirt with Sam. He's obviously ignoring her and looks annoyed, I don't blame him though. I walk over to him and hug him causing Emily to walk away.

Sam: Thank you babygirl. She was getting on my nerves
Chloe: I could tell. I'm here now so she'll probably leave you alone.
Sam: Hopefully

Sam and I walk hand in hand to class. We go through the day as we normally would and it's lunch time. I walk over to my locker and meet Kaleigh there.

Chloe: Hey Kaleigh
Kaleigh: What's up Chloe?
Chloe: Nothing much just ready for lunch
Kaleigh: Same *she looks behind me* Chloe look out!

Before I know it I feel a sharp pain in my head and I blackout.

Kaleigh POV:
I notice Emily and a few guys staring at Chloe with an evil grin on their faces. I try to warn Chloe.
"Chloe look out!" But it's too late I'm pushed out of the way and I see one of the guys bang Chloe's head against the locker. I hear Sam calling for Chloe.

Sam: Chloe? What was that- oh my God. STEP AWAY FROM HER!!! *he screams running up to get the guys away from her* (by this time Emily has already run off)
Sam: What happened? ( he had tears in his eyes as he looked at Chloe who had passed out)
Kaleigh: I noticed Emily and a few other guys standing around the corner and I-
Sam: Wait.. Emily? Emily is behind this?
Kaleigh: Yes. I was about to warn Chloe when they came and pushed me out of the way and by the time I could tell what was going on they already had Chloe on the ground.
Sam: I can't believe this. Come with me to take Chloe to the nurse.

We head to the nurses office. Sam carries Chloe and sits her down on the table. The nurse looks at her and we can tell it may take a little while to get her to wake up.

Nurse: Go ahead and go to lunch. Stop back by on your way to your next class, I'll give you a note.

Sam and I silently went to lunch. I could tell he was furious and broken. He walked over to his table and didn't eat or talk to anyone.

Kelsey: What's wrong with Sam? And where's Chloe? Wait do they-?
Kaleigh: I'm gonna stop you right there. No they did not break up but he is upset because Chloe is in the nurses office and they're trying to wake her up.
Kelsey: Wake her up? What happened to her?
(I told her what happened and she looked shocked)
Kelsey: Why would she set that up?
Kaleigh: I don't know unless it has something to do with Chloe getting so many solos at The Studio
Kelsey: That could be it because she seemed really mad about that.
Kaleigh: Yeah but why would she take it this far?
Kelsey: I don't know
(Suddenly we were interrupted)
Sam: I know why
Kelsey: Really? Why?
Sam: Emily is jealous of Chloe about both dance and me
Kaleigh: What do you mean by "you"
Sam: Emily was flirting with me earlier and Chloe came up and stopped her.
Kelsey: That could be why then
Kaleigh: I think it is
Sam: I'm going to go to the nurse and check on Chloe
Kelsey: Ok we're going with you
Sam: Ok

We left the lunch room and went to the nurses office. We find Chloe sitting there with her lunch box. She was awake and eating which is good but she still looked uncomfortable. We all ran up to her and hugged her and the nurse began talking.

Nurse: Ok she hit her head pretty hard and has some trauma to her head. We're going to have to send her to the hospital to get a brain scan and she'll probably have to do that everyday for a while.
Sam: Okay what does that mean for today?
Nurse: We'll call and get the hospital to come pick her up. Since you three are closest to her you are going to be able to go with her today.
Sam: When will we leave?
Nurse: Well since it's second term trauma we have to send her sometime within the hour she woke up so about 10 minutes.
Sam: Okay. Let's go get our stuff and come back here.

We go to our lockers and get everything we need. The nurse emails our teachers and tells them we won't be at school for the rest of the day. The ambulance arrives and the school goes on soft lockdown. Sam goes with Chloe while Kelsey and I ride in the police car escorting it.

Kaleigh: Hey Kelsey?
Kelsey: Yeah?
Kaleigh: What did the nurse mean by second term trauma?
Kelsey: This isn't the first time Chloe's hit her head. It's also not the first time someone has targeted her.
Kaleigh: Can you tell me the story?
Kelsey: Of course