Please wake up

Chloe POV:
I can hear the door to my room open. I'm not sure where I am but I can breath. The problem his I can't move, open my eyes or speak. I hear Cameron and I can hear the heartache in his voice.

Cam: Angel. I don't know if you can hear me but I just wanted to let you know it's been two weeks since you woke up. The doctor says you may not wake up. I miss you so much, we all do. I hope you can come back soon. I love you.

I wanted to let him know that I could hear him. I feel his hand in mine. I wish I could find a way to tell him that I'm awake if only I could move. I can't bare to hear him like this, the heartache he's feeling right now must be so much to handle. I hear somebody at the door.

Seth: Cam we gotta go.
Cam: Ok
Chloe: NO
I try to scream out to get them to stay but I can't no matter how much I try nothing, nothing comes out. I can still feel Cam's hand in mine, he doesn't want to leave. I start to get a small tingling in my hand and I realize I'm waking up. I feel Cam start to let go of my hand but before he can I squeeze his hand letting him know I'm awake. His hand doesn't leave mine.

Cam: Seth! I think she's waking up!
Seth: What makes you think that?
Cam: Grab her hand

He let's go of my hand and I can feel Seth's. I hear Cameron.

Cam: Come on Chloe

I squeeze Seth's hand and I feel him hug me. I can't hug back yet but I start to feel like I can move more. I feel Cameron's hand in mine again and before I know it I can tell his lips are on mine. He pulls away and I can feel a weight lifted off of my eyes and I flutter them open. The room is blurry at first but quickly comes into focus as I look up into Cameron's eyes. He leans back down and kisses me softly. I kiss back not wanting the moment to end when I hear Kaleigh and Kelsey.

Kaleigh: You're awake!
I pull away from Cameron and nod my head still struggling to find words.
They all walk up to my bed and give me a group hug. Seth pulls away to go get a nurse.
Nurse: This is a miracle. We had a feeling you wouldn't wake up. You've been unresponsive for two weeks.
I suddenly find words.
Chloe: I know
Nurse: You can speak!? This is even better than I thought. We need to run a few tests and then you should be able to go back home.
She leaves to room to get everything ready
Cam: You could hear me couldn't you?
Chloe: Yes. I wanted to tell you that I could hear you but I couldn't move and hearing the pain in your voice motivated me to. I couldn't stand hearing you like that. As soon as I heard Seth tell you it was time to go I knew I had to do something.
Nurse: Alright let's get these tests done and you can go back home

We did all of the tests and Kelsey had kept some clothes in a drawer for me when I woke up. I get dressed and we head back.

Cam: I've missed you
Chloe: I've missed you too
He intertwined his hand in mine and we all walk back to the room.
Seth: Cameron has a present for you Chloe.
Chloe: Aww you shouldn't have
Cam: I did
I walked into my room to see a cute little kitten beside my bed.
Chloe: Aww look at the little bed
Kaleigh: *whispers to Cam* told you
Cam: *laughs* yeah, you did
I reach down and pick up the kitten. She's so cute.
Chloe: Does she have a name?
Cam: Actually we were going to wait and let you name her.
Chloe: Spam
Kelsey: *laughs* cute
We continue to play with the kitten then I decide to post to make sure everyone knows I'm ok

 Chloe: SpamKelsey: *laughs* cute We continue to play with the kitten then I decide to post to make sure everyone knows I'm ok

Liked by: kelseygrace, itskaleigh, faithmarie, imsam, iitscam, ss.seth, yoitsbrodie, heyitsnick, californiacallie, amyameliajackson, bro.brody and 700 others
iimchloegrace: I'm back everyone! 😇
iitscam: I'm so happy right now. Welcome back Angel
ss.seth: Welcome back sis
em.emily: You guys act like she was dead
itskaleigh: Because of you she almost was @em.emily
lx.lex: Next time we won't fail @em.emily
heyitsnick: Hold up. I thought Emily and Lex got arrested
em.emily: It's called a bail bitch
imsam: So glad you're back Clover
700 comments

emily: It's called a bail bitch imsam: So glad you're back Clover 700 comments

Liked by: iimchloegrace, kelseygrace, faithmarie, itskaleigh, ss.seth, californiacallie, yoitsbrodie, heyitsnick, and 700 others
iitscam: My girl is back. I love you Angel 😇
iimchloegrace: Aww I love you too Cam
kelseygrace: Goals 💕
700 comments

Liked by: iimchloegrace, kelseygrace, faithmarie, itskaleigh, iitscam, yoitsbrodie, heyitsnick, imsam, and 600 others ss

ss.seth: My little sister is back everyone!
iimchloegrace: Aww Seth. Best big brother award 🥇
heyitsnick: Welcome back Chloe
yoitsbrodie: Yay

Liked by 800 people teaspill: What does @itskaleigh mean???iimchloegrace: Look I'm only going to say this once

Liked by 800 people
teaspill: What does @itskaleigh mean???
iimchloegrace: Look I'm only going to say this once. Emily kidnapped me and put me into a room that was controlled by an oxygen tank. She started to take oxygen out of the room which nearly killed me. I was in a near coma for two weeks when I finally woke up.
user: That's insane @iimchloegrace

I continued to play with Spam and everyone walked into my room.

Chloe: What?
Cam: We're just so happy to have you back.
Chloe: Aww
I put Spam down and jumped up into Cameron's arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He whispered to me.
Cam: I've missed you
I giggled and looked him in the eyes.
Chloe: I missed you too.
He reached up with one hand and lightly brushed his thumb over my cheek keeping the other arm wrapped around me. He slowly closed the slight gap between us. He kissed me passionately. I could tell that he missed me. We pull away and we all go to the living room and talk for a little while. I lay my head on Cam's shoulder and fall asleep.