Anxiety Attack

The next day:
I woke up to my phone going off

Unknown:
Better watch your back bitch.
Unknown: Just so you know I've got something that I know you care about
Unknown: Don't bother looking for him. By the time you see this he'll be gone

I panicked. Who could "he" be? Then I thought. Cameron!

I ran to Seth and Cam's room and sure enough Cam wasn't there. I kept searching our rooms and still couldn't find him. I began to break down and I started seeing black.

Cameron POV: I went to go talk to Ashlyn about a surprise for Chloe's big when and I was walking into the house. I see Chloe starting to collapse.
Cameron: Chloe!
I run over and catch her before she hits the ground and slowly settle us both to the floor. I lay her head on my shoulder.
Kelsey: Cam you okay? I heard you yelling and.. Oh my God! What happened?
Cameron: I don't know. I just walked in and see her falling onto the floor.
I was frantic and worried. I didn't know what to do I just held her close to me starting to cry when I noticed she was completely out.
Cameron: Kelsey wake up Seth!
Kelsey: On it
She ran into mine and Seth's room and runs out behind Seth who looked more worried than me.
Seth: What happened?!
Cameron: I don't know I walked in and she was falling to the floor
Seth: Let me see her
I nod my head and hand Chloe to Seth. I quickly reach for her phone when I see that it's still turned on and notice an unknown number. I read the messages and suddenly realize what happened.
Cameron: Anxiety attack
Seth: What?
Cameron: She has an anxiety attack because of this. *I turn her phone around allowing him to see her phone.*
Seth: Okay but who could this unknown number be talking about?
Kelsey: I heard her screaming Cameron's name and she sounded frightened but I was still half asleep and didn't think about it.
Cameron: I was talking to Ashlyn when I walked in here. If I wasn't in here and she got those messages then she must've freaked out when she didn't see me in our room.
Seth: I think you're right. Here I'll be right back
He handed Chloe to me and went to our room. I placed her head back on my shoulder and waited for Seth to come back.
Kelsey: You're really good to her
Cameron: It's not that hard
Kelsey: She's sweet but she can be crazy sometimes.
Cameron: You're right
Seth walked back in the living room with a glass bottle
Cameron: What's that?
Seth: Essential oil. It helps wake her up. I brought it with me when we moved in in case of situations like this.
Cameron: She does this a lot?
Seth: No. she's anemic. She would faint a lot at home and mom always used this to wake her back up.
I nodded my head as he took Chloe off of my shoulder. He held the bottle up to her nose as he hugged her.
Chloe: Seth?
Seth: Hey sis
Chloe: What's going on?
Seth: You panicked because you couldn't find Cam and you had an anxiety attack.
Chloe: Oh. Wait! *she suddenly snapped* is Cameron okay?
Cameron: I'm ok babygirl
Chloe: *she turned around facing toward me* Cameron! *she moved over to me and hugged me tightly*
Cameron: Hey *I talked softly do I didn't hurt her head*
Chloe: Where were you?
Cameron: I had to talk to Ashlyn about something
Chloe: Oh ok. Well I got this message that-
I interrupted her with a sweet kiss
Cameron: I know. I noticed it while trying to figure out what happened to you
Chloe: oh ok
Seth: How about we all watch a movie and relax for the day?
Chloe: *giggles* I like that idea
Seth: I knew you would. *he pulls her in for a hug*
Kelsey: *grabs her hand gently* come on let's go wake up Kaleigh and tell her we're watching a movie
Chloe: Okay
They walked to their room to wake up Kaleigh
Cameron: I love her
Seth: Me too Cam me too