𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴

Y/N's POV💬

Y/N's POV💬

"J--? What?" you finally ask. You have been put down carefully. Thanking the guy who just save your life.

"Ahnmnn.. J-Hope...his name is J-Hope" the store manager said.

You can see her controlling herself not to fan girl and squeal sensing that it is not the right time to do so. It's commendable the way she tries to compose herself back and act professionally. To help her regain more composure you ask her to help you pick up the ladder and store it at the back.

"Sorry, that wasn't a very good welcome. I can't thank you enough for saving my life, but for starter, how may I help you today?"

"No worries I was passing by and just happen to be in the right time. Ohh yes I'm actually looking for certain jewelries and I'm hoping I can find it here... You do have a lot of unique stuff," he said, while looking around the store.

You ask what particular jewellery, so you can narrow down the search. After which, you've presented some choices telling him the characteristics of each ornaments.

"We are aiming for something that will give off a nostalgic vibe," he explained. Then he showed you a music video of a song and ask if you have jewelries like those in it.

You are about to grab something that fits the given criteria, when his phone suddenly rings.

📲 "𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞. 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤."

Hoseok puts down the phone to take a look at the it.