𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 & 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗴𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

╔═

╔═.✵.═══════════════════════════╗
𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓢𝓣
╚═══════════════════════════.✵.═╝

❝ If someone tells me this is nothing but a DREAM, I swear I would believe them ❞

❥ When I started writing this fanfic, I never would have imagine it would get this much reads. I once even joke with a friend that I would dedicate a story for her if the reads reached 5K. And we both laughed as she said, "Do I need to make tons of account to get your reads up there?" That's how unimaginable it was for me to even reached such number.

❥ But lo and behold, a momentous event happened. It happened so fast, my eyes can't believed the numbers I'm seeing. My brain keeps on asking,"Is my eyes playing a trick on me, or is it the app that's glitching?"

。 ☆ 。  ☆。  ☆
★。 \  |  /。 ★

JULY 07, 2020
TDTLTY reached 10K READS!!!!!
(╥﹏╥)

★。 /  |  \。 ★
。 ☆。   。  ☆。

❥ I know I could not reached such a milestone without the help of my readers. Both the silent one's and of course those who comments. Please know that I'm very very THANKFUL for you give this book of mine a chance to be read by you.

I love you all, but I do place a special attention to these one's who from time to time uplifts my spirit, supported me from day one, motivates me to update because they're patiently waiting and love me unconditionally.

𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟:

MissDwarfWriter

SuperNoona19

NikkieKookie

❥ @nixverse

allejamz

Jinismyfirstlove

alecjackson94

Btsfortunecookies

Marie100670

MariaInahCatacutan