🎇🚪𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓸𝓸𝓻 (𝗢𝗧𝟳)

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

𝙰/𝙽:
𝙰𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜....𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚎'𝚜

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔... 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜...

𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛...

𝚂𝚘, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢???
𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗...
𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁: 𝙾𝚃𝟽

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

The members that are in currently in the dorm with Jungkook hears another loud sigh coming from him

"What is it this time?" Yoongi asked, having an idea what's been bothering the maknae lately.

"You okay Kook? Missing Nikkie that much?! I know how you feel I miss my princess too!" Hobi then said to the guy who aside from practice, did almost nothing today but stares at his phone screen.

"Just couple more days till our concerts Kook, hang it there. Like you, we also can't spend time with our girlfriends this week," Jimin said, clearly trying to comfort and cheer up their youngest.

But in respond they hear another loud groan and sigh from him.

"Okay... I can't concentrated in the game with you whining every minute," Yoongi turns off the TV and sits properly looking directly at JK. "Spit it out, what is it?"

"I'm okay hyung nevermind me," Jungkook turns and sit sideways avoiding the intent gaze of all the members.

Yoongi huff, then change the tone of his voice into a milder soft one and say, "JK don't bottle it all up. Been there, done that. It won't help, so please will you let us know what it is, so we can be of help?"

"We know it's about Nikkie, Kookie... c'mon tell the hyungs what's wrong? We wanna help," Hoseok then seconded.

"Well--," the maknae although embarassed shift to a proper sitting position and start sharing his concern. "I know why she must be hesitate to enter into a relationship, and that is why I'm not in any way rushing her... but... I don't think that's all there is to it..."