𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘇𝗲

"Tell me you did not just send that?!" Jimin said to the now startled Jungkook

He walks in the living room and found the maknae sitting in one of their black leather couch. His plan is to surprise JK as the boy seems to have no care with his surrounding, he did not even seem to notice his hyung who's still wearing a beanie he got from Russia sneaks up behind him.

Although the plan back fire and it was Jimin who ended up much surprise than JK when he accidentally read the message.

"I've heard about your online crush, but don't you think you needed to wait it out and get to know each other more before you meet up?" a concerned Jimin asked, now sitting in front of Jungkook who just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah... like you waited it out with Erika Noona? Umm.. thanks but no thanks hyung," Jungkook answered Jimin with that mischievous bunny smile of his. Jimin and Erika just recently started dating after so many years of missing each others hints. So, if the goal is to hit Jimin's nerve, JK certainly did it.

"Whyy you!" Jimin has no comeback with what JK said so he just throw some pillows at him as revenge but missed because the maknae easily dodge it.

"Give the boy a break chim, he has not been on the internet for how long now? A year?!" another teasing baritone voice, coupled with a smirk, was heard when Taehyung shuffles in the room and joins them.

Jungkook responds with a huff and said, "Like the break you needed to cross the friend zone with Iris Noona?"

The two oldest is about to attack the youngest because of its witty yet sarcastic comebacks to them when the hyungs walk in.

"Okay okay... that's enough," Namjoon's voice chimed in.

"You've missed JK that much haven't you two?!" Hoseok then stated the obvious with his eyebrows going up and down, teasing.

Jin then entered the scene with the bowl of fruits in hand, that he put on the center table for all of them to share and say, "What's the ruckus about and why you guys not calling me in?!"

"Hyung that's what you get for staying at Y/N's noona internet cafe this entire vacay."

But before Seokjin had a chance to retaliate with the maknae's answer, a now back to normal and not gloomy Yoongi, fresh from Daegu, appears to complete the group in the dorms living area.

"Anyways... now that we are all huddle in, let's start this important meeting," the palest member speaks after taking the seat beside the group's leader who agrees with him.