𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗿

Right after they've eaten dinner, just as promise, Taehyung then drove Iris back to his aunt house

Right after they've eaten dinner, just as promise, Taehyung then drove Iris back to his aunt house. As she is about to step outside the car,

"Oh Iris wait.. before I completely forgot," he pulls out the necklace box and hands it over to her. "A thank you gift," he said.

"But Sir..."

"Open it," Taehyung urge her, before she could finish rejecting it.

Her eyes shone and lips curved into a wide smile when she get to see the pretty necklace. Winter is her favourite season of the year, because she can experience the snow, something her country never has. And bear is her favourite, as she is really fond with stuff bear animals.

"How did you... I mean— sorry but I cann--"

"Please accept it. It's not expensive, just the right amount. And the sales lady said they have this no return no exchange policy so..."

Iris looks down again at the necklace on hand. "It's really pretty," she commented.

"Yeah, I agree," Taehyung said looking at her intently. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?*"

"Hmn- it really is... Thank you Sir Taehyung, I don't know how I can repay you for this."

"Well, there's one thing you can do for me."

"Please do tell Sir--"

"That... can you drop the Sir and just call me Taehyung or Tae? I mean were the same age and all. And technically I'm your student so if anything, I should be the one who should call you Ma'am."

"You know full well I cannot possibly do that, is there anything else then?"

What could possibly be the reason?? I know aunt and uncle, even my parents wouldn't mind you calling me by my name. You should know it by now, that were not a traditional Korean household that would require it. Taehyung questioned himself.

"Okay then...can you at least... let me know, why your answer is 'No'?"

Iris knew what Taehyung meant. I wish I could tell you Tae... I really wish I can.

"I do apologise for this Sir Taehyung but, I really need to take my leave. Please drive home safely," she said, as she opens the passenger seat and step outside the car, bidding a now sullen Tae farewell.

 Please drive home safely," she said, as she opens the passenger seat and step outside the car, bidding a now sullen Tae farewell