10.0// Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix //

It's been 2 weeks since he passed. In those two week I've been staying at Toms House with his brothers-who I like very much. Especially Harry, we enjoy roasting Tom.

In those two weeks I've gotten to know Tom well....and....I don't know. I can call him my friend now...but you're wondering whether...ahhh it's just too confusing.

And you hate feeling like this. It's a unfamiliar feeling and let's just say, you hate it. So you do what all stubborn people do. Forget about it.

"Y/N?" It's was movie night and Tom was asking what film you wanted to watch. You were also joined by Sam and Harry.

"Ooo can we watch Harry Potter?"

Harry shook his head.

"I'm afraid Tom doesn't have much love for the wizarding world as we do Y/N." He says in a disappointed tone. (If you haven't watched any of the Potter films, stop reading this and watch at least ONE)

"What?" I couldn't believe it. Here I was, questioning if I have the TINIEST amount of feelings for Tom and he doesn't like Harry Potter. (As you can imagine, it was very hard for me to write that)

"Well," I announce switching it on to Harry Potter the Order of Phoenix, "That will change tonight."

As the intro was going on I heard Tom sighing slightly. I simply gave him the death stare and he finally shut up.

Throughout the movie, even though of his acclaimed love for it, Harry got bored and left the living room, muttering that he had some photography editing to do. Then half an hour later, Sam followed suit claiming that he had to FaceTime someone. You were a bit bemused, but your attention went back to the movie.

Tom POV

God I can't believe those guys. I told them to stop their pLaN but of course not, practically being the Weasley Twins, they obviously had to go through with it. 

Back 15 minutes ago

"Dude it's so obvious you like her".

"No I don't", I don't know why they keep on saying this. I'll just keep protesting that I don't while I get the snacks ready. 

"Oh my god.....look Paddy", Harry calls out to Paddy who walks into the kitchen. "Do you think Tom likes Y/N?

"Pft yes. Why do you even need to say it?"

"Yeah yeah yeah move along Pads, move along." I walked over to him  and bent down to whisper in his ear. 

"I paid you $10,000 to prove that I don't like Y/N AND for you to back me up if they ever confront me. So what was that all about," I hissed 

He whispered back, "Look bro, you can take the money back I don't care. Hell, you can bribe me  your entire fucking bank account but I will never deny the fact that you like Y/N." He sipped his drink to make a point. 

He left and then Sam and Harry came back in with a grin covering their faces.

"Oh god, what shit have you pulled now?"

"We haven't pulled anything," said Sam

"But we will soon," Harry said. 

I groaned. I can't say living with these two were easy, but when they have schemes, I'd rather rip my ears out. Yeah, that's how bad they're work out. 

"Wait wait wait, just hear us out big bro".

"So, basically..."

"....you're going to watch a movie with Y/N..."

"And we're going to join you...."

"...but half way...."

"We're gonna make some excuse and leave..."

"...Then...."

"...That will be your cue mate and you can work whatever magic you've got to make her yours...."

I was slowly evaluating the plan in my head. What really irked me was the fact that that's basically what I do to get woman to sleep with me. Yes, I am as much of a player as Y/N. But Y/N isn't just someone I want to sleep with....she's a strong woman, with a personality and charisma and I don't know, I just like that about her. 

"Look guys, thank you, but I'm not doing it."

They looked crestfallen.

"Come on mate why? Y/N is hot it will be fun to sleep with her!"

There was silence for the next 5 seconds. 

Sam made a massive "O" with his mouth and gasped.

"OH MY GOD. HE ACTUALLY LIKES Y/N YOU DOUCHEBAG!"

"What? I thought he just wanted to get laid?"

"NONONONONO HE HAS FEELINGS!"

Harry actually looked happy. "Well in that case then," he looked me up and down, "The plans off,  we'll see what fate has in store for him."

They left the kitchen gossiping like two girls and giggling like them too. I almost forget that they're 19 sometimes. 

Back to now

So. Just me and Y/N. Those divs literally told me the pLaN was off. Stupid little fuckers. I kept on shifting in my seat but Y/N didn't even notice. She was really absorbed in this movie. It was kinda cute. 

Third POV

They were sat there watching the film. Even tho she loved Harry Potter, Y/N started to slowly fall asleep. She was getting tired and she couldn't be bothered to go up to her bed. So she just fell asleep. In Toms arms. Aish. You can tell Tom was uncomfortable, but flattered. Y/N was in a deep sleep so to decided to turn off the film and bridal-carry her to bed. He was halfway up the stairs when a bit of Y/Ns shirt went up and exposed a bit of her skin. Flustered, he desperately tried to pull down the shirt but stopped dead in his tracks. 

His fingers traced the livid scars on her body. They were almost like a pattern but it definitely looked painful. 

"When did Y/N go through this much pain?" Tom thought. 

His mind paved back to the explosion and guilt overtook him. HE did this. HE caused you this pain. And HE was going to make sure it wouldn't happen again 

Ok so I was wondering whether to have smut or not in the upcoming chapters. I don't know if I'd mind writing it or not, just wanted to know if yall felt comfortable about it