29.0// Dumb Question //

Dead. Camilla was dead. I was now lying in my bed, waiting for Tom. Truth be told, I don't want him anywhere near me. I don't want ANYONE near me. I need to think. I need to-

I feel a dip in the side of the bed and Tom shuffling around to get comfortable. He ends up spooning me but I don't say anything.

"Are you okay darling?"

Wow

I took a deep breath, "In the space of a few weeks, my step mother and my closest sister have been killed, of course I'm fine."

"Sorry. Dumb question."

"Don't apologise." I turned to face him. "What you should be apologising for is the fact that's you haven't done anything about it."

"What do you mean? We're going to look through it first thing in the morning."

"First thing in the morning." I mock and imitate his voice and get out of bed in frustration. The cold air hits me.

"What's wrong with that?" He's sat up in bed now.

"I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION!" IN THE SPACE OF SIX MONTHS, MY DAD, MY STEP MUM AND ONE OF MY SISTERS HAVE BEEN KILLED! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT! YOU SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING NOW! NOT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!" I've done it now. He's gonna lash out at me. I mean it's all out in the open now.

"Done now?" He said it with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry....there's just been some things that I need to get off my chest and-Tom? Where are you going?" He had gotten out of bed and walked out of the room. I follow him.

"Tom! Tom! Where the hell are you going?" He continues walking while I keep on shouting after him. He walks into his study and leaves the door open for me to walk through.

"Tom, what the fuck?"

He sits by his desk and dials a number. He has the phone to his ear.

"Tom can you please explain?"

"I'm gonna get to the bottom of this so I suggest you shut your pretty little mouth and make yourself useful."

I smiled at him. I knew exactly what to do and where to go.

"Love you." I walk out of the door but I don't hear the small "I love you too."

In the car

"Hey I know it's late, but can I come round?"

"Of course."

I carry on driving until I get to the outside of a big mansion. I park my car and walk to the door. I smartly knock on the door and someone opens the door.

"Hi Mrs Holland."

"Hello dear."

"Sorry, but can I come in?"

"Of course."

I walk into the house, taking it all in as I follow her into the kitchen. I found Toms dad sat reading at the kitchen island.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything." I said sitting down on a stool.

"No no, you're fine love." He says putting down his book. "How can we help?"

"Well I actually want to ask you about my mums death."

I watched them visibly stiffen.

"If it's a delicate subject I can leave." I got up to leave.

"We were best Friends." She suddenly said.

I took this as an invitation to sit back down.

"As were your father and I. Quite a coincidence that we all knew each-other." Dom Said.

"We always wanted to have a double wedding." Nikki laughed to herself. "But obviously we didn't."

"We were all incredibly close. But the mafia world grew us apart."

"And then one day...." Nikki shut her eyes, like she was in pain. Dom held her hand. She continued.

"It was the day after your mother had died. Someone had shot her and got away." She got up and stood next to you.

"That's where this came from." She tug my shirt up a little and revealed one of my scars.

"They shot you and then her, but you were the lucky one. Your dad found you and..... well"

"We didn't have a funeral. Well I think he did, but only you and your father attended. None of us were invited."

"And then a few days after that your father went ballistic. He had to leave. I don't think he could've handled the pain. So he left England, and went to America."

"Wait, we were British?"

"Yes. But he adopted an American accent. Then your second scar," She looked at the side of your stomach, "Tom was so upset that day. He never forgot it." She looked on the verge of tears.

"But now he's found you. So how I can bloody rest." She shakily laughed.

"Do....do you know anything about the killer?"

"It was a man. We don't know where he came from, he didn't have anything on him that could've given us a clue, we've never encountered him before."

"Okay...." I stared into space.

"I know it's not that helpful." Dom said. "But we can always find more info for you."

"That would be nice." I got up.

"Thanks." 

Guysssssss I'm sorry I haven't updated I have writers block but I'll come up with a good idea soon 

Plus I'm also thinking of having a  Tom Holland imagine book-so send in those requests x