Carnival

Once they had gotten back, they asked Ryuu and Gaku about going to the Carnival with them, and explained how a classmate of their's had told them about it, and suggested going there.

Ryuu and Gaku agreed to going along, since it was at least something they could all do together and have some time to have fun and relax, Riku also told them that the classmate was going to be coming with them, which neither of them seem to mind.

Since they still had quite some time before the Carnival opened, they ended up chatting and watching some TV.

After a while, Tenn looked at his phone and read a text he had gotten, which Riku assumed was most likely from Yui telling them she was ready to head to the Carnival. Tenn turned and told them where their classmate was going to meet them, which was at the Grocery Store again.

After they got what they needed, they left and made their way towards the Carnival, it was about an hour or so after noon, so it seemed like a decent time to start heading over.

They met up with Yui at the Grocery Store again, who waved at them as they approached her.

"So, they're the two you guys mentioned earlier?" Yui asked, looking at Ryuu and Gaku.

"Yeah, they're the ones we're staying with for now." Tenn replied.

Yui nodded, and told them to follow her to where the Carnival was, which was apparently just outside of the town a little.

While they walked, Riku noticed Yui seemed to be messing with something in her hoodie pocket, Yui looked back to see Riku seemed confused about what she was doing.

"Yui, do you have something in your pocket..?" Riku asked her.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm just messing with my knife." She said with no hesitation.

Ryuu looked surprised that she had a knife with her, and Gaku seemed equally as surprised, and not only that, but she openly admitted to be caring a weapon with her.

"Why would you even be caring a knife around with you?" Ryuu asked, still trying to understand.

"Well, you never know who or what you'll run into, so I prefer to come prepared. Besides if we run into anyone who is irritating, I can just make them shut up." She explained.

Riku had a feeling he didn't want to know what she meant by 'I can just make them shut up', but he had an idea of what she meant, and it most likely involved the knife she had on her, which made Riku feel a chill down up his spine.

The rest of the walk was pretty quiet but it was a bit of an awkward silence, but Riku tried his best to ignore it.

They finally reached the Carnival, but Yui looked a bit uncertain about the place. Looking at the Carnival beyond the ticket booth, it seemed a bit creepy looking, but trying to think of a reasonable explanation for it, he thought it could just be what they were trying to make it give the vibes of.

Slowly they made their way past the ticket booth after buying tickets, they finally entered, and looking around more, it seemed a bit creepier than it did from the outside.

All the rides and booths seemed relatively normal though, but the place just get a weird creepy vibe to him, which he assumed Yui was also feeling. Turning to the others, he noticed Tenn, Ryuu, and Gaku seemed to feel the same way.

"This place seems a bit more scary than fun.." Riku said, breaking the silence.

"I didn't expect it to be like this either, I only heard about this place being here, but never checked it out until now." Yui replied.