Preparations

As soon as they had gotten to school, Riku had wandered off to try and find Iori, Tamaki, and Nagi to ask them if they had been to Carnival they went to yesterday.

Tenn understood his brother was worried about his new friends, but they still had other things to worry about. Tenn decided since Riku was going to talk to them about that place, he might as well find Yui and ask her if she found anything out.

It wasn't to hard to find her, since she seemed to be hanging out on the stairs and looking at her phone, so Tenn approached her. As he did, she looked up from her phone noticing he had been walking towards her.

"Good morning. I'm gonna assume you need something? that or you just gonna hang out here too until class begins?" Yui smiled a little.

"Did you figure out if anything had been going on at the Carnival yesterday, Yui?" Tenn asked.

"Hmm, not really. Joshua wouldn't tell me if knows anything." Yui replied.

Tenn sighed, it seemed no matter how much they tried to figure things out, there was still things they couldn't, or more questioned came from it.

"So he doesn't know either?" Tenn questioned.

"Oh no, he does know, he knows about basically everything the Police are doing. He just won't tell me anything, hell I can't even get any papers that could have information about it without him stopping me. So, we're basically stuck trying to figure this out on our own." Yui complained.

That was all understandable, but this wasn't helping the situation at all, let alone make it any less concerning about what was going on.

For now, he decided to find Riku to see how things were going for him and his new friends before class. Yui for some reason also decided to come along, but she simply said she had nothing else to do, and sitting there was getting boring.

While they looked for Riku, Tenn asked Yui about anything else she knew, or had ideas on how to find out more information, if they couldn't get any from the Police. Yui didn't have many ideas, but she said that she had some ideas, but it was better to explain them when they find Riku and the others.

They found Riku in the Cafeteria talking to Iori and Nagi, while Tamaki was eating some pudding. Riku looked over and noticed Tenn and Yui and waved at them as they made their way over to them.

"Tenn-nii, Iori said none of them have been to the Carnival yet, which is a relief." Riku said happily.

"Why are you relieved we haven't gone to the Carnival in town yet?" Iori asked, confused on why that seemed to be a good thing.

"Trust me, it'd be better if you didn't. That place is creepy, it looks like somewhere you'd get murdered." Yui answered before Riku could.

Riku stayed quiet for a moment before speaking up again. "Did you find anything out, Yui?" he asked her.

"Like I told your brother when he asked me, not really. I tried asking Joshua, and he won't tell me. We're on our own for trying to find out more, so we gotta think of another plan." She explained.

Yui sighed and now looked at the five of them seriously. "I know you and Tenn might not want to do this, and especially get these three involved, but we might have to go back to that Carnival and look around ourselves."

Tenn looked at Yui a bit surprised, while Riku turned a bit pale at the mention of having to go back to the Carnival. The other three seemed more confused than surprised, seeing as none of them knew what was going on really.

"Do we..really need to go back there..?" Riku asked, sounding a bit scared at the thought.

"Do you have any other ideas?" Yui looked at Riku completely serious. "Also, if we bring these guys along, we could spread out more and look around." she continued.