Back To The Carnival

After School had finally ended, just as planned, they all met up outside of school. The walk to the Carnival was pretty quiet, besides talking about what to do once they went back inside there, other than that it was an awkward silence.

"Well, this is the Carnival. Creepy, isn't it?" Yui asked looking towards Iori, Nagi and Tamaki.

They all nodded in agreement, and seemed a bit reluctant to enter now, but Yui just pulled them along all the while trying to reassure them it'll be alright.

Tenn doubted it'll be completely alright, but he decided to not voice his doubt and just walked back into the Carnival with the rest of them.

"I'm sure we'll find at least something out while we're here. We just need to explore around, sadly that might mean we need to explore some of the attractions too." Hina said while seemingly on guard for anything.

"Does that mean even the Fun House..?" Riku asked nervously.

Hina looked towards Riku and nodded slightly, but smiled. "Don't worry, if someone or something tries to hurt you, we won't let it, remember?"

Riku nodded, but still was becoming a bit scared from the thought of entering any of the attractions, especially the Fun House.

"Are we staying here long..?" Tamaki questioned after staying quiet for a bit.

"No, we'll just stick around for at least an hour or so. I rather not stay here very long myself. As long as we check out most of the place, it's fine." Yui answered back.

So with that, they decided to go to the Fun House first, seeing as it was better to get it out of the way first.

On the way, Yui also checked out some booths and other places on their way, but found nothing that was really important or was very useful.

Once reaching the Fun House, they entered although none of them were very excited doing so.

It seemed like a typical Fun House, but it was just as creepy as everything else outside of it, which didn't make them feel any better about entering.

"Can we not be in here long..I feel like I'm going to get a headache from this damn place." Hina complained.

"Yeah, let's just get through this quickly, just look out for anything." Yui replied, starting to walk through the Fun House.

As they made their way through the Fun House, Tenn had a weird feeling about it, but he wasn't sure if it was because of the awkward silence or something else entirely.

Looking around as they walked, he thought he saw something, but assumed it was probably just something apart of the Fun House trying to scare them, so he ignored it.

"Tenn-nii, I don't like this.." Riku said quietly.

"It'll be alright Riku." Tenn assured his brother, who still looked a bit afraid.

"Is Tenten not scared?" Tamaki asked, looking back at Riku and Tenn.

Tenn couldn't exactly he wasn't a little bit scared, but still shook his head and explained he was just trying to not let it get to him. Tamaki nodded at the reply, and started to look around a bit more.

Eventually they came to the end of the Fun House but they hadn't found anything that would be use.

"Damn, I actually thought there would be something in there." Yui complained, disappointed there really was nothing in there.

"Maybe we can find something out elsewhere?" Iori suggested, to which Yui nodded, but not before huffing about the Fun House.

So they started wandering around trying to find any other places to look around, but Tenn now felt like they were being followed, but he didn't see anyone but other people at the Carnival doing their own thing.