Prom Disaster

A few weeks had passed since the whole weirdness of that store they had checked out. Tenn still wasn't sure what the girls meant, let alone what they knew, since they claimed they knew about everything going on.

During school, Yui and the others were talking about Prom, since it was tonight. Riku seemed excited to go, Tenn still hoped no one would start a fight like last time, but Yui assured him that if they did, she'd kick their asses.

Tenn told her that wouldn't exactly be ideal, since that'd get her in trouble as well, but she said it'd be worth it.

He had forgotten for a moment that Yui really was the type of person to fight with someone, or as she referred to herself as, a 'Yangire'. She explained to him and the others she was good at deceiving people and planning things, so as long as they didn't get on her bad side, they were fine.

That really didn't make them feel better about how dangerous of a person she could be, but at least she considered them as friends, so she wouldn't try to basically plot their deaths.

They seriously didn't understand why they had the tendency of meeting people that would most likely kill them if they did something to piss them off. It seemed like just a typical thing in the Town for people to be psychotic or just really dangerous people.

While they were talking to the others, Yui was showing Riku some pictures, which he assumed was the dress she was going to wear to prom, because she was talking about a dress.*

After school was over, they all parted ways and said they should meet up again to head over to Prom, with that they made their way home.

As soon as they got home they started to get ready for the Prom, since they were going to leave a bit early so they could get there in time, since they had to take the train.

Ryuu and Gaku were going to pick them up from the Train Station once Prom was over since it'd be pretty late by then. In case the Prom did end early, they told them to text them so they could get over there to get them if so.

Hopefully no one did start a fight, because the last they needed was that, or Yui starting a fight with them as well.

He really rather not try to hold back a girl who has a knife on her, so it'd be better if they prevented anyone starting a fight that would end Prom early if possible.

After a few hours of putting their things away and getting changed for Prom, they decided to head over to the Train Station to meet up with everyone.

Apparently the three they had met at the party were going to be chaperones, so at least there were some adults to help make sure everyone behaves. He doubted they would have to do much though, since there wouldn't be anyone drinking or anything.

Once they got to the Train Station and met up with the others, they got on the train to head back to the school. Tenn had expected to see Devan and Mirai to also be on the train to go there as well, but they weren't.

He decided to ask Yui about it, but she said they were already there. She explained they had gone there earlier so they could set up and prepare for the Prom, which made sense now, since Mirai was going to use her magic, and they were trying to convince Devan to sing a bit.

After getting to the next town and heading to the school's Gym where the Prom was being held, there was already quite a few people there, as well as Devan and Mirai, just like Yui said.

Devan seemed a bit annoyed since he didn't really want to even come, but Yui said he'll relax after a while, since he deals with crowds a lot.

Mirai was happily displaying her magic, which some students assumed was just really good magic tricks. Tenn shook his head, because they had no idea how real that magic really was, but he didn't bother to tell them so.