Bad Ending

A/N: It's also somewhat of a Betrayal Ending as well.

This wasn't how they wanted it to end, they tried to convince Lillian that if they became friends then maybe it wouldn't be so dull, but she wouldn't listen.

She only laughed at how hard they tried and were failing. No matter what they said, she wouldn't listen to them, even if Devan and Mirai spoke up, she just ignored them trying to stop her.

Just like she said she was going to do, she started to destroy the Town right in front of their eyes, and they couldn't stop her, and all she did was laugh as they watched.

It didn't feel real to Tenn, it felt like this was all just a bad dream that he wanted to wake up from. But this was the reality of the situation, they couldn't stop Lillian, and it was to late, the Town was being completely destroyed.

"Well, I guess this is how it's going to end." Veronica spoke up suddenly, he hadn't even noticed her and Rei had arrived to the scene.

"Can't you guys do anything to stop this?" Tenn tried to ask her, but she just stared for at him for a moment.

"It's already to late for that, don't you think? You might as well sit back and watch the destruction." Veronica replied.

"This is going to far though.." Riku mumbled.

"We might as well just leave this Town now..It's pointless to stay here now.." Rei said.

Veronica nodded, but she decided to at least stay and watch the chaos. Devan and Mirai looked just as defeated like the rest of them, they could do nothing but watch.

What Tenn didn't expect was for Riku to try one more time to try and get Lillian to listen by trying to grab her arm, but Veronica stopped him.

He looked confusingly towards Veronica who glared at him and shoved him back. Tenn looked just as confused at her, this was their last chance to try and get through to her, and Veronica was stopping them.

"She won't listen to you, stop trying." She said seriously.

They tried to get Veronica to help stop Lillian before the destruction got any worse, but she only shook her head. But she told them it wasn't worth it, and she'll just keep stopping them if they tried.

He thought she was saying that because she didn't want them to get hurt or killed because of Lillian's destruction. She shrugged when he asked to confirm it, but it felt like she just didn't want them to stop her.

"Oh well anyways, this Town kinda was getting dull anyways. We might as well join in on the fun a bit I guess." Veronica sighed.

"What..?" Riku questioned.

"I thought I told you this already. I don't have a very good view on humanity either. I don't really care if this Town is destroyed or not. If it isn't, that's fine. If it is, I might as well join in on the fun." Veronica explained.

"But, then why did you help us..?" Ryuu asked her.

"I actually thought you had a chance to stop Lillian, but it seems like I was wrong. So, I might as well stop helping with a pointless plan that has already failed." she explained further.

With that, she walked over to where Lillian was and helped with the chaos, much to their dismay. Veronica had helped them so far, and yet, she just through them aside as soon as their plan failed.

Rei sighed and faced Riku, who looked distraught, he thought she was going to say something, but only shook her head again.

Once everything was destroyed, Lillian and Veronica left, they thought Rei would have left already too, but she decided to stay just for a bit longer, since she didn't want to leave them like that.

Mirai apologized to them for not being able to help stop Lillian, and there was no way they could reverse the damage that has been done just by her magic alone.

Devan just sighed, and looked at all the destruction that was left. He didn't say anything, just stared at the ruins of the Town.

They really thought they could've stopped Lillian and the Destruction of the Town, but now all that was left was ruins. Their entire plan failed, and they felt useless as they watched as it happened, and this is what became of it.

Tenn and Riku had no reason to stay in Town anymore, since it was all gone. None of them had any reason to stay there, so now they had to just leave it all behind and move on, but they didn't know where or what to do now.

He remembered how they at least had some fun and made so many new friends at the Town, but that was all gone now. They thought they could turn this into a happy ending, but it wasn't, it was just a terrible and miserable ending.

So now they just had to move on, and find somewhere else to go, whether it was with the others or not, they didn't know, they just looked at what was left, and was left distraught.

The entire plan, everything they worked for, was for nothing, and this was the results, and there's nothing they can do about it now, but to deal with the terrible and miserable ending they got from it all.