• New House •

Y/n's pov:

My converse highs were touching the surface of my brand new skateboard. My hair into a high ponytail going with the flow. The windy air was giving light chills onto my neck. The idea to wear a crop top at a day like this wasn't one of the smartest decisions I took today. The truth is that my jacket was wrapped, perfectly and quite comfortably around my waist and i didn't want to stop to take it off.

 The truth is that my jacket was wrapped, perfectly and quite comfortably around my waist and i didn't want to stop to take it off

The wind was heavily falling, onto my face features. It's something different about the autumn air. So unstable. Like today was supposed to be raining but still it's just a little freezy. Not even cold! I was briefly feeling the wind on the surface of my skin. I stopped outside that disc shop that mom has been talking about.

The crystal clear glass was letting me notice the shelves, the disks, some counters. An old time, Kinda retro, vintage image of a shop, and some discs being on the walls. I made my way in , Hearing the pleasing sound of a golden bell ringing. I love that fresh painted smell of the door. Everything was made of wood and painted , mostly dark brown, and some details of black and green, mostly on the corners and handles.

I put my skateboard into my arm and waist. I was obviously staring at this place. Everything seemed so awesome to me. A middle aged man full of tattoes and a cigaratte on the corner of his lips gritted me warmly. I waved at him and made my way to the disc case full of rock music. I was searching through the discs. All this retro music was making me suffocate. I wish I could buy them all but I am broke and I really need the money for my rent.

As I was searching for the perfect Disc I fell someone's back touching my back

As I was searching for the perfect Disc I fell someone's back touching my back. I had the disk on my hands and turned to be faced with a really tall man. He had chocolate brown eyes, a little glassy at the moment, like he just woke up. His nose was at a perfect distance away from his eyes and quivering lips. His raffled hair had that brown color to match with his eyes. I realized that i was staring and broke this silence.

"I am sorry!" I gulped seeing the disc he was holding from an another case. "Nah Its okay!" He put his disc on its place and I turned my back to him once again. I looked at the prize of the disc I was already holding but then I hear this honey sweet voice again. "I was looking for this disc for an hour now! Do you like Queen?" His eyes were so focused on the disc I was holding that with my hand. I legit thought he wasnt talking to me but the disc.