• Pick up lines •

Y/n's pov:

First day in college... Well, It was kinda intriguing meeting all those people, expanding your social circle and blah blah blah. I just walked in the class and a guy sat next to me. Literally, that was all. I didn't even care to talk to him and I was praying for him to feel like I do and ignore me.

 I didn't even care to talk to him and I was praying for him to feel like I do and ignore me

The first lecture was kinda boring so let's say that... I maybe closed my eyelids for a second but it ended up to be the whole hour. It's not my fault! The sleep seemed so alluring at the moment, it felt like 'first love'.

I grabbed my books and bag, plugging my headphones in to distract myself with music. I was walking down the almost empty hallway. Well, that's what I thought at first. I was so absent minded that I bumbed into someone. I really would just ignore him and leave but when I looked at him...

"You!" I gasped

"You!" He repeated in surprise.

Six guys were right behind of him, acting all cool I guess. I am sure it's him. His eyes remind me of disgust and I am sure I know those shoulders. "What are you doing here?" He seemed quite intrigued but I dont give a shit. "So let's see! I am holding two books and I am walking down the hallways of the college! I will let you guess!" His jaw was ready to fell open and the rest of his stupid gang were laughing.

"Did you know that this is the college I am attending to?" He asked so unaware of how ugly he is. "If I knew it I would move across town working at McDonald's!" I scoffed and these guys continued laughing at my non existent joke as I was god damn serious. "Hey dude introduce us to the chick" a guy suggested like I wanted to meet him. "Introduce yourselves! I dont talk with ugly bitches!" He pointed at me with disgust. Okay he is dead!

"Do I look like your personal clone?" I scoffed with eyes shooting daggers at him

"Do I look like your personal clone?" I scoffed with eyes shooting daggers at him. "Okay okay hold up! Let me introduce myself! I am Kim Taehyung and when I saw you something in me changed! I don't know!" I sighed at the pick up line. "Please be the brain!" I turned him off real quick so his friend took over.

"I am sorry about him! He doesn't know how to act in front of beautiful ladies! I am Kim Namjoon?" He confesses. "Does it look like I care Kim Namjoon?" I answered back making him step back as the previous guy. "There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it, yoongi by the way!" How can they be real. "Can I see your cellphone? Maybe we could fix that problem." My wise lie made him trust me and give me his cellphone. I grabbed it and threw it away. "OHH LOOK , IT CAN FLY!" My excitment made him shocked running to find his phone.