• I love you •

*Warning: This chapter is a smut.. Not all of it... Mostrly ste start of the chapter. (18+) Read it at your own risk"

Y/n's pov:

His touch was giving me sparks enlightening the dim lighting of this peaceful mighty evening

I was trailing kisses down his neck with passion. It was like I finally found what I was looking for with just my lips tickling his neck leaving red marks.

I could hear him moaning my name. He tenderly grabbed my one hand and interlaced his fingers with mine. I dont know why but he was letting me kiss him.

After that he put his hand on my jawline and looked in my eyes really deeply. His eyes were glossy blending with the light, moon was vibrating.

He tried to bring his neck closer to my face just to place his lips on mine. It was quite challenging but still he brushed them on mine in a brief way.

He deepened the moment by holding onto me with force really dominantly. He tried to flip me over so he could be on top this time.

Both of his hands landed on both sides of my already flashed red puffy cheeks. He was giving me a lustful sloppy kiss really passionately.

I closed my eyes ready to cherish the moment, and a small sharp moan escaped without me realizing it. Jin laughed between our kiss but didnt stop.

"You are breaking rule number 4! You are kissing me!" He said without breaking our lip contact, that he obviously started.

"I don't! You are kissing me!" I opened my mouth in between the kiss to answer back but he used that against me just to slid his tongue in my mouth.

"I guess we are both sinners!" He tenderly touched the buttons of my shirt ready to undo them with his lips now landing on my neck.

They were sending shivers down my spine. Like electricity was striking at the exact same spots he touched me. He undid the first five buttons leaving me completely exposed towards him.

But instead of staring at my body he was just looking at my eyes. He slowly approached my chest but without breaking that heated eye contact and carefully closed his eyes and kissed it.

He started trailing down wet kisses. His tongue was playing with my bare skin. He finally tried to push me back without stopping to kiss my chest, and going lower.

He tossed my shirt on the sand and without hesitation he did the exact same thing to his. His shoulders were wide hovering me with them.

He didnt left a moment to pass. His hands went behind my back just to unclip my bra. He tossed it away after a moment.

I started turning 50 different shades of red when I was half naked in front of him. He scoffed while being on top of me. "You are beautiful! Stop blushing!"