• Teamwork •

Y/n's

I was entering the next class with my grasp full of books I should have opened by now but never actually did. It was a different class from what I am used to by now.

As far as I know we have science and I am really unaware of what that is. I mean... I know what it is.. probably... but still I have no clue what I am supposed to do. I chose a random table and in an instant I already had someone sitting beside me.

 I chose a random table and in an instant I already had someone sitting beside me

"Oh hi Y/n" he smiled wide and brightly, approving his teeth to be visible. I tried to ignore him but he was to persistent. "We are seatmates!" He cheered. "Hey Jimin! I can see that!" I tried to be patient with all o them.

"You dont seem like you are happy though!" He claimed and I have to say that I couldn't agree more. "That's partly true but I am happy as well cause as I know you are the nerd but cool guy of this class!" I declared giving him a fake smile.

"Yeah that's me!" His cheers made me smile... but hid it right away. I saw Kim Seokjin entering the classroom and his gaze fell on me right away. "Oh hey nerd!" He said to me. "Are you talking to your friend?" I pointed at his friend sitting right next to me.

"Guys the nerd knows how to talk! Did you bring your glasses with you!" He was trying to play it cool but it was completely different compared to the Kim Seokjin I live with.

"I am not wearing glasses!" I tried to be polite and not punch him on the face as a sign of peace. "You should! Every nerd does!" I tried to ignore him by throwing him a book on the face.

He grabbed it right on time and threw it down. "Is my princess angry!?" He made fun of me and that was the worst insult he ever said to me. I ignored him once again, turning to face the blonde boy.

"So what were you saying blondie?" I made him giggle. "Nothing! But I can start talking now if you want!" I nodded just because Kim Seokjin was in front.

"So would you like to do something after the lecture?" He proposed and I smiled awkwardly. "If you are a good boy and share your notes with me!" I pointed at his notebooks and he smiled so wide.

Jin was as furious as a bull. He sat on his seat so angry I actually smirked in satisfaction. Jimin got a little closer to me and I tried to distance myself discreetly.

The teacher came in looking at us really excited. "So guys about the new project we were talking about yesterday I hope you made your teams?" What project? What team? Did we have a lesson yesterday? Gosh! What's happening?

I obviously didnt have a team. I am a loner. Jimin looked at me worried and then left to go to Taehyung's desk. He nodded and then just Taehyung came and sat next to me.

"Hi! Do you want to... maybe join our team! We need one person!" I looked at Jimin who was standing agitated for me to answer. "Sure! Why not? Thanks Guys!!" I smiled at jimin and he cheered up right away.