• Rules •

Y/n's pov:

I was dragged Into the library after the first hour of the boring lecture. The girls were searching for some books just to pretend we came here to study when we obviously didn't.

I grabbed a book called "50 ways to kill a man" and I have to say

I grabbed a book called "50 ways to kill a man" and I have to say... it seemed quite intriguing. Maybe I should borrow it and take it home. I have some... unfinished business.

I sat on the wooden table opening it at a random page and pretended to actually read. It was the first book I opened since I entered college. "Now! What happened with you and Seokjin!" Hwasa asked taking the seat next to me.

She opened a book as well like the rest of us and I focused my gaze on the blurry letters in front of me. "He just kissed me!" I announced and they all were genuinely shocked.

I looked at Wheein that was obviously a little more depressed and speechless. "Were you together this morning!" Solar whispered lowering her gaze to that modest book.

"I have to tell you something but try to stay quiet please!" I whispered to them and they nodded. "Let's say that I live with Kim Seokjin!" I should have made them vow to me that they will keep their voices down cause they obviously didn't.

"WHAT?" Moonbyul screamed in shock and the voice of the librarian made us all bow and say sorry. "What?" She whispered this time. "Yes! We live in the same house because of a misunderstanding!" I answered briefly and looked at Wheein.

"Why are you like that Wheein-ah?" I asked with a little sorrow. "Tell her" Moonbyul nudged her and she stopped glaring at that red covered book that was in front of her.

"Jin and I were together! A long time ago!" She was concise with her answer but I still had a lot of questions and theories. "What? How? Isn't he too much of an arrogant to love someone else except from himself?" I was being sarcastic but also honest.

"He wasn't like that back then!" She was really melancholic. "He was gentle and really tender towards me! He was my first love!" She caressed her arm, reminiscing the past.

"And what happened!" I was eager to know the rest of the story. "He thought I cheated on him and broke up with me!" I was shocked cause I knew that Wheein wasn't that kind of a person.

"You didn't! Right?" I was hitting around the Bush hoping that she didn't. "I didn't but I was close to!" She answered ready to form tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked and Moonbyul softly hugged her. "Well... I really loved Jin but I wasn't the only one..." her answer put me into some deep thoughts. Why would someone love him like that? I mean if he wasn't my family I would never say the word love to him. And he is not my family... so... too bad.

"... There is this girl... Leia! She is best friends with Yuna and some other chicks!" She added and I immediately remembered me slapping Yuna! "And what about them?" I asked.