• Over And Over Again •

Jin's pov:

I saw Yoongi grabbing her on the stage. I was so agitated of what was about to happen. She didn't get to answer to my question. Does she love me? I finally said that I do... To be honest, I deserve that...

I didn't say it when I had to. I lost my chance like that. I deserve if she doesnt wanna answer. I totally deserve that!

I was watching at her talking to Yoongi on the stage for a while. Jungkook interrupted my train of thought by giving me a glass of whiskey. I looked at it at first. I felt guilty to even grab it but he nodded in comfort.

"You both played with my head so well!" I scoffed while looking at the glass I was holding slightly shaking it and then taking a sip. I am used to that burn on my neck because of the alcohol.

"Well... You needed that! Didn't you!?" He made fun of me and drunk his own whiskey. I sharply nodded avoiding eye contact. "I believed that you and Y/n had a relationship! And it tore me apart!" I announced and his bunny smile appeared.

"Taehyung told you, right?" He asked me so aware this time. He was already sure about my answer so I just nodded. When Taehyung told me that, I was so revieled. I pleaded for his help. I was down on my knees pleading him to persuade Y/n to come here.

I wanted to talk to her and explain. Everything she believes was a misundrastanding. I know it's so hard to believe cause what she saw was completly different than what actually happened.

"Jungkook, I told her that I love her! She didnt answer to me!" I hissed but he scoffed. "Look at the stage! Don't lose a single moment! The show is about to start!" He ironically said and nodded before leaving me alone.

I looked at the stage as he told me and then I saw Y/n grabbing a guitar from its base and standing in the middle of the stage. She approached the microphone and the first person she stared at when the music stared was me.

She playfully started playing the four same chords avoiding my glance for a little. It sounded so meaningful. I was caught off gaurd when she actually started singing the first verse of the song..

Don't think of anything

Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile
I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear

I was looking at her mesmerized. Her doe eyes finally looked at me for a moment but then changed direction looking at Yoongi awkwardly. Yoongi nodded and finally started smoothly playing his notes on the piano.

Is it true is it true

You you
You're so beautiful, that I'm scared
Untrue untrue
You you you

His words made something in my heart collide. All these feelings came floating back with force. Her picture perfect image made my heart race harder. She was secretely peeking at me and that could drive me crazy.

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that

Suddenly my jaw fell on the floor. This lyrics! I know these lyrics. I wrote this part! On my family memory book. H-how? My eyes were looking at her perplexed but still ready to run on the stage and place her in my arms.