• Move out •

Y/n's pov:

Hwasa dragged me into the girls restrooms without my permission or even will to get closed in there, without a chance to escape.

She wasnt going to let me

She wasnt going to let me... I can see it in her eyes.... "Okay so what happened? Why are you like this?" Hwasa whispered and I ignored her, approaching a sink.

"What do you mean?" I started washing my hands like a maniac. Deep down I am pissed with Jin... how dare he doing something so shitty to me?

"Nothing!" I mumbled, drying my palms with some toilet paper. "Y/n that's why I brought you here! You can talk freely!" She put one hand on the counter.

"I have nothing to say Hwasa!" I tried to slide out of a perplexed situation like this but Hwasa is way to smart to even negotiate to let me.

"Y/n you are literally miserable... I remember you being happy everyday and cheerful but from the moment Jin stepped in you are depressed...!" She made me feel a warm feeling in my chest.

"Aishhh!" I put my elbows on the counter messing my hair. She is right. I am so flustered. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder...

"Do you wanna talk?" Hwasa asked and I nodded with some tears slipping from my glassy eyes. "We almost had sex with Jin last night!" I fell on her arms and she held me better than a mother at the the moment.

"Shhhh!! Dont cry! That's good... right? You secretly like Jin!" She tried to calm me down but I was sobbing... "Yep but when I said I love him he left me half naked at the beach!" I distanced myself, allowing her to see how ugly I am.

"Beach?! He did that to you?" She was shocked. I nodded in total embarrassment. "Such a jerk!" She hugged me tighter caressing tenderly my head.

"Hwasa I cant take it anymore!" I could only hear her sweet melodies getting audible with a subtle "Shhhhh". "Y/n look at me! You are gonna get over Him! I promise! Just Repeat that after me!"

"I am gonna get over him!" I said and she beamed wiping one of my crystal tears. "That's my girl! I know you can do that!"

"Thank you Hwasa!" I hugged her tigher into my warm embrace right now like two strong wings enclosing her closer to me.