• Rejection •

Y/n's pov:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE KISSED YOU?"

Hwasa howled right next to my ear. I covered it in annoyance. Why do they always have to shout everything I confess to them?

I rubbed my forehead really perplexed with that feeling of loss and desperation I tried not to convey to the girls

I rubbed my forehead really perplexed with that feeling of loss and desperation I tried not to convey to the girls. "Yes! He did!"

Solar bumped her hand accidentally onto the cafeteria table. Wheein didn't seem to be in her best mood today and moonbyul still wasbaffled with the situation.

As for Hwasa, she was obviously red from boiling in anger within her soul. "Why did you let that happen!? Kim Seokjin is a freaking player!" She yelled and my gaze fell at the boy's table.

They were talking as well but still were really far away from us. Seokjin stared at me for a second and then turned his head timidly.

Aish! Why did I let this happen? But to be honest... I miss him... i miss his touch, his lips, his... everything... even his arrogant butt!

What am i saying? I gave one last stare. How could I not. My heart is ready to jump out of my freaking chest. What's wrong with me?

So many feelings I cant control. Should I tell them? Should i not? "Guys... I think... I am falling!" I looked down in embarrassment.

I cang believe I am falling for Mr. Jackass. It must be an illusion. Their faces dropped in the baritone of my voice.

They were dumbfounded I made such a mistake. I even am so myself. How could I do something so stupid? "But after the Kiss, he left me!" I said more embarrassed than before.

I saw a small smile creeping on Wheein's lips but then disappearing. I acted like I didnt notice it. My heart broke a little but i had to ignore it.

"Why did he leave!?" Moonbyul asked chewing her mashed potatoes

"Why did he leave!?" Moonbyul asked chewing her mashed potatoes. "What a jerk!" Solar dropped her spoon in frustration.

"Y/n how are you feeling?" Hwasa discreetly asked with a voice that showed love and warmth. I felt her fingers tenderly touching my shoulder.