• An accident •

*Warning: There is a little Bit of smut at the Last paragraphs (+18)*

Jin's pov:

I was turning 50 shades of red. She must be feeling really bad. "I will wait outside!" I reassured her and she relaxed.

"Okay Jin! I will Inform you about her condition later!" She sweetly comforted me. "Please will!" I coldly said closing the door behind of me.

I stayed at the empty hallway for about five minutes. I dont think they will be any more late. I was craving to know about her ankle.

I am sure she is okay! She just sprained it! Lightly! There is not a big damage. I was waiting and waiting outside the door until my phone started ringing.

I picked it up to see an unknown number appearing on my screen. I coughed in unawareness. Who could that be!?

I picked it up hesitantly and placed it onto my ear to hear the voice from the other side

I picked it up hesitantly and placed it onto my ear to hear the voice from the other side. I focused on the stranger's voice and right then I felt chills on my body.

"Granny?"

Y/n's pov:

She examined me really patiently. I was just looking at her doing her job from time to time. She was dedicated to her work like a dog to their owner.

She came close to me once again wrapping my leg. "So how long do you know Jin?" She asked me surprised. I coughed and started thinking of our situation.

"Well, not too long! We are gonna know each other for 3 months now? I dont know!" I tried to act cold and conceal my inner feelings.

Her eyes were glimmering hiding a small smile in them beside her lips. "What about you?" I asked the girl and she smiled. "I am his sister!" She scoffed and my eyes grew wide.

"What! He has a sister!?" Wow! So granny's boy has a sister now! There a lot of things that I dont know about that dude. He always surprises me.

"Yes! Me apparently!" She smiled wide. Okay! I am perplexed! He never talked about a sister or even a family member. The only member I know is his Grandma.

She let a moment of silence dive into the conversation. "He seems to really like you, huh? My brother!" She said and I couldn't keep in my urge to burst out laughing.

"No! No! He doesnt! He hates me!" I hissed putting my hair onto a ponytail. "Then why did he bring you to the hospital!?" She smartly asked making me be more baffled than ever.

I didnt know the answer. "But he talks bad to me!" I supported my outlook but she laughed in sarcasm. "That's Jin! Hello! When he says something he means the exact opposite!" She wrapped my leg tight and left me alone on the bed.

She made her way to her desk and I finally sat on the bed instead of laying. "Jin likes you! I can see it in the way he looks at you! He even brought you here!!!!" His sister emphasizes the word here.