• Not looking back •

Y/n's pov:

"I am gonna ask you something and I want you to think of your answer!" I shrugged and he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Do I look like a girl that likes museums?" I snorted and he started thinking. "Well... no obviously not!" Namjoon answered back, containing the exhibit.

"So that painting is

"So that painting is..."he tried to say but I cut him off. "I surely dont care!" I smiled and continued walking across the room. He ran behind of me.

"Y/n wait!" He hissed grabbing my wrist. "Give it a try! I bet you will like it!" He supported so unaware of the result. I obviously was not going to like it.

"Okay let's make it a bet then!" I raised an eyebrow, leaving him puzzled. "What bet!" He asked. "You are gonna show me at least one painting more and say about it so show me your favourite one. If I find the storyline interesting you win and I will do something you want!"

I shrugged and he scratched his eyebrow. "And if you win?" He seemed quite intrigued. "If I win you will have to help me deal with your friends! Especially granny's boy!" I claimed leaving him baffled.

"What am I supposed to do?"he asked. "Well... everytime I call you or text you or ask you to do something to take then away you will have to leave everything and act like it!"

He didnt seem to get it at first but then processed the information... finally! "That's it?" He scoffed crossing his arms. "Okay but if I win I want you to obey to Jin for a week"

My face dropped in the realization. What? Me? Obedient? To Mr Douch bag? Anyway, like he will win! I smiled.

"Deal! So what do you have blondie!" I scoffed and he put his hand to my waist, leading me to a painting. I looked at it surprised. I never seen something like that.

"That painting represents the life of the protagonist.."he pointed at a man in the bottom of the painting. "That got in prison because he got claimed to kill the woman he loves..." he added.

"They say that he was not responsible but just unlucky seeing the love of his life getting killed by a third person!" He declared

"They say that he was not responsible but just unlucky seeing the love of his life getting killed by a third person!" He declared. "Really? Who?" I asked stretching my hands.