• The hospital •

Y/n's pov:

We were running on the school field with the girls. It was exhausting to be running for such a long time but the P.e teacher didnt seem to stop staring.

e teacher didnt seem to stop staring

Hwasa ran right next to me. "So did you talk to him?" She asked with heavy breaths. I nodded in exhaustion. The sweat appeared all over my body.

"And what did he say?" Moonbyul ran faster in an attempt to keep up with our pace. "He said that it wasn't a big deal and I should forget about it!"

I sighed in depression. I thought that we had something but I guess I shouldn't take it too seriously.

Wheein didnt have a part in the conversation. She was just running, trying to avoid eye contact. "Look Y/n! I think it's good to leave Jin! He is seriously a bad person!" Solar argued and ran faster.

"I agree!" Hwasa said and Moonbyul supported as well. "What about you Wheein?" I asked my silent friend. She turned to look at us and took a big breath.

"I think you should forget about him!" She claimed and nodded. It was really weird for her to say something like that cause she is always so quite without a strong opinion.

I continued running and running so absent minded that I didn't pay attention to a ball falling on my head. My ankle sprained when I fell.

"Y/n are you okay?" Hwasa ran and kneeled on the floor right next to me. The teacher started whistling with his iron whistle and everyone made him space to approach me.

The rest of the girls kneeled all around me. "Does it hurt?" Moonbyul asked looking at my face worried. "I didn't hurt my face! It's my ankle!" I whined because of the pain.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Jungkook ran and teacher pushed him slightly so he could take a clearer view of me

"Y/n, are you okay?" Jungkook ran and teacher pushed him slightly so he could take a clearer view of me. "Where does it hurt Y/n?" the teacher kneeled down and looked at my ankle.

I pointed at the spot trying not to whimper. "You need to get at the nurses office"  teacher said and with the help of Jungkook they tried to make me stand on my feet again.