• Toxic •

Y/n's pov:

Next morning:

I forced myself to open my eyes and face the room I slept in last night. At first I didnt realize where I am. But then it hit me...

Jungkook's house!

I totally forgot about yesterday. I looked at my clock. Gosh we are late for school! Jungkook didnt woke me up.... Did he leave me here? Alone?

I got up and started getting dresses. I ran out of the room really fast and reached his door. I just knocked at first...

"Yes mom!" I heard a weird moan from inside. Is he still sleeping? I intruded in his room. "Yo Jungkook wake up! We need to go to school!" I complained and he turned his back at me.

"I am gonna ditch the first hour mom!" He said in between his sleep and hugged his one pillow... that douche... "wake up now Jungkook!" I ordered and he moaned.

That's it! We are gonna miss school like that. I grabbed a pillow and just started hitting him with it. "Yo mom N-" he turned to look at me and froze.

"Omg Y/n it's you!"he smiled at me....Its  not working! "Get up you douche!" I said and he scoffed. "Why get up when you can get down!?" He said and I narrowed an eyebrow...

"Wha-" I didnt get the chance to finish cause he grabbed my hand and dragged me on the bed on top of him. "Jungkook we are late!!!" I complained but he started tickling me.

"Let's ditch school today!" I couldn't stop laughing with his touch all over my body. "S-stop!" I ordered in between my hard laughter and he started giggling at me as well.

"Okay okay! But let's ditch school today! You need to rest! Stay away from things for a while!" His smile was warm like a hot chocolate on a cold November night...

"Look! I really like your idea but for now I really need to take care of some things and fix my life! So we need to go to school!" I said and got up taking the pillow from his hug.

"Get up pabo!" I thew it to his face and ran out of his room. "You little!" I heard him mattering before exiting...

I was waiting for him out of the door for almost ten minutes

I was waiting for him out of the door for almost ten minutes... what is he doing? We are gonna get late! Did he fell back to sleep... I am gonna kill him.

"You better not-" I opened the door to scold him but what I saw froze me to place. A shirtless Jungkook was in front of me. Thank god he was wearing his boxers but still I froze in place.

I covered my eyes really shook. "I I am so sorry!" I said embarrassed and he laughed. "Yo relax I am not naked" he came closer and removed the hand in front of my eyes.

"I dont have a problem with you seeing me like that! Relax!" He scoffed when he was already to close to me... and that stupid hiccups took over my body once again.