(My Ray of sunshine) Rin X Hanayo

Yes yes I know this isn't a reader one but my friend requested it so yeah. Thanks to furface45 for requesting this sorry if any ooc

(Rin's) POV
Ah what a beautiful morning just like Kayo-chin (I forgot whether she called her Kayo-chin or Kayo-Chan) I blushed a bit. Time to text Kayo-chin.
~~~~~~~~
To: My ray of sunshine
'Morning Kayo-chin! Beautiful day isn't it?'
~~~~~~~
To: Rin-Chan my future gf
'Yes it's a beautiful day out Rin-Chan do you want to hang out?'
~~~~~~~
To: My ray of sunshine
'Of course Nya~ Can't wait to see you!'
~~~~~~
'Yes maybe today I can confess to Kayo-Chin' the thought of confessing to her sent shivers down my spine. Since me and Kayo-chin are going on a little "date" might as well get ready. I took a nice bath. I picked out my best clothes to wear. I brushed my teeth and made sure I look perfect for Kayo-chin. I took a look in the mirror, and started skipping to Kayo-Chins house.
(Hanayo's) POV

I sat on my couch waiting patiently for Rin-Chan to come. I'm so nervous I think today is the day I confess. I kept going into the bathroom and looking at myself. 'Do I look weird? No you look fine' I heard a knock on the door. I run out and open the door. "Hey Kayo-chin!" Rin-Chan said. All of a sudden Rin-Chan grabbed my hand and started to take me somewhere. "Dareka tasukete!" I shouted. Rin-Chan giggles and started to run faster to wherever we were going.

(Rin's) Pov
I was going to take Kayo-Chin to the best rice shop in all of Japan. 'I know she's going to love it' I was running at full speed until I accidentally ran into someone. "My my! Are you two on a date?" I heard the voice it was Nozomi. "No me and Kayo-Chin were about to go to a rice shop Nya!" I looked over at Kayo-Chin she looked very dizzy.

Soon I saw Eli-Chan next to Nozomi eating some chocolate. "Hey guys! Are you on a date?" My face flushed red. "No Nya" "Well anyways you two love birds have fun on your date!" Nozomi said while she walked away. Kayo-chin recovered from the run and regained her composure. "Kayo-Chin are you ok?" "Yup I'm good Rin-Chan!" "Well we are almost here!" We start to run again and then I see it. Hirahana's Rice shop. I look over and see Kayo-Chin's face light up. She hugged me. "Thanks Rin-Chan!" "Your welcome"

Once we got situated inside our waiter came in. "Ah you guys make a great couple. Anyways what is your order?" "Your best rice you have here!" "Alright what is your order?" "I'll have a Poke bowl Nya" "Alright your order will be ready soon!" I looked at Kayo-Chin she was really cheery. It was nice seeing her like this. "Rin-Chan I'll be going to the bathroom" "Alright Nya~" It's been 5 minutes and I decided to investigate on what's happening. I walked to the bathroom and saw a guy flirting with Kayo-Chin. He smirked at me

I grabbed Kayo-Chin's hand and took her back to our table. "What a perv Nya! Is he your boyfriend!" "Rin-Chan be quiet and no he's not my boyfriend" I was relieved when she said that. Soon our food came. I tried to grab some of Kayo-Chin's rice but she pulled the bowl away from me and shook her head. I giggled. Then she started to grab my Pokeball I ate if off her chopsticks then we heard Nico, and Maki's voice.

(Nico) pov

"Look why are we spying on them?" "Because Nozomi said too" I say hitting her head. I started to grab her food. "Jeez, eat your own we have the same thing!" "Bur yours tastes good!" "WE HAVE THE SAME THING!" I sat in silence and ate my lunch. "Why are you looking at me?!" Maki shrieked. "Well I catch you staring too. I know you just can't get enough of Nico!" "I'm going to throw up stop that. I like tomatoes more than you. Plus I eat them a lot" "I'm your tomato" I say grinning like crazy. "Alright that's enough it's time to go home" she said dragging me out of the shop. "Hey I want to continue watching them! Oh wait now I know why you want to take me home!" I wink at her. She let go of my collar and I fell. "Whoops that was an accident" She says as she runs away I chase after her.

(Hanayo's) pov

Me and Rin-Chan snickered at our friends. "Looks like Nozomi sent them to watch us Haha" I say. "I mean I get why they would stalk us! Nozomi is scary" A washi washi flashback came into my head and we shivered. I started to eat my food. "This rice is legendary Rin-Chan thank you!" Her eyes lit up. "Yup no problem Nya" I always thought her Nya was cute. I caught myself staring and I blushed furiously.

(Rin's) pov

I saw Kayo-Chin's face it looked extremely red. "Ne, Kayo-Chin are you sick?" I brought my face closer to hers. "Yeah your steaming up. Maybe we should go to a nurse." "It's ok Rin-Chan I'm fine" she replied back. When we were done eating I payed and went outside. "It's a beautiful day!" I said stretching a bit. "Why yes it is!" "Kayo-Chin lets go on a run" I didn't wait for her response and started running around everywhere.

I decided to take Kayo-Chin to garden I know. It has the most prettiest flowers , with butterflies everywhere, nice apple trees growing, and a nice pond. It's the perfect idea for a date. "Hey Rin-Chan where are we going?" "To a garden!" I took a little shortcut and found the gate to the garden. We entered in. "Wow it's beautiful Rin-Chan!" I hummed in response and started to skip around.

(Hanayo's) pov

The garden was very beautiful. I saw Rin-Chan start to skip around and I followed her. We went to the pond and sat down on the bench. "Rin-Chan this place is good for dates" I covered my mouth realizing what I just said. "Your aren't wrong Nya!" We both held our gaze for a bit. I could feel my face heat up. I subconsciously moved my face in.

(Rin's) pov

I saw Kayo-Chin moving her head in. I was moving until our lips locked together. We held it until we finally found out what we were doing. Kayo-Chin let out a cute scream. "Sorry Kayo-Chin!" "It's ok I liked it" I giggled a bit. "Why did you laugh?" "You liked the kiss! Nya~" her face was confused but then she was a bright tomato. 'Kayo-Chin really is my ray of sunshine'

------------------------
I felt like this was maybe a bit rushed. But anyways thanks for reading!