Cheater! Ruby x Fem! Reader

Well all know in reality Ruby wouldn't cheat on anyone. I'm not making Ruby cheat on any of the characters because they wouldn't do that anyways have a nice day! Tw: Mention of Suicide, Depression, and self-harm
————————————————————————

(Y/n)'s pov

"Isn't it such a lovely morning today!" I say. I looked at the clock. "SEVEN THIRTY?!!?" I ran into the bathroom and started to shower fast. "I'm going to be late!" After I was done I turned off the shower and quickly dried myself. I looked at the clock again. "Jeez! Its already Seven forty-five!" I hastily put on my school uniform and combed my hair. "Damn it! Ruby snd Dia probably already went to school!" I finished up my hair and dashed out the door.

"Jeez (Y/n) your late!" Kanan said. "Haha! Sorry Sorry!" "The teacher left the room for a bit." I nodded. "Ruby also got a little worried (Y/n)." I smiled a bit. "Haha! Did she?" Dia face palmed. "Of course she did (Y/n)! Jeez, why did I make you my sisters girlfriend!" "Calm down Dia!" I said. "The teacher is coming!" Kanan said and we got into our seats. "Didn't plan on seeing you Mrs, (Y/n)." The teacher said. "Well I'm here now." I replied. The teacher rolled her eyes and started writing stuff on the board. I sighed and stared at my desk.

"(Y/n)! You fell asleep!" Dia said. "The teacher didn't really notice! Your lucky!" Mari added. "I want to see Ruby!" I said like a child. They chuckled and I started to run to the rooftop. "Ruby!" I practically yelled. She didn't answer I was waiting for my hug. "Ruby?" I opened my eyes and saw her sitting down with another girl. Someone I've never seen before. "Oh hey (Y/n)!" Ruby said. Still no hug. I sighed. "Wheres the rest of Aqours?" "They went to go get their food." Me and that girl stared at each other for a bit. I put out my hand. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." She shook my hand. "Yuzu Kobayashi." Soon everyone started to come. "Oh right! I forgot to introduce Yuzu to everyone!" "Hello I'm Yuzu Kobayashi! You can call me Yuzu!" "I'm Dia Ruby's older sister and thats Kanan, Mari, Riko, Yō, Chika, Yoshiko, Hanamaru, and lastly (Y/n)." "I'm Yohane!" Yoshiko said. "Yuzu I'm pretty sure you already know this but (Y/n) is my girlfriend incase you forgot." Ruby's face was flustered when she said that. I giggled a bit and pat her head. "Oh right (Y/n)! You forgot your lunch. So here!" Dia said. "Thanks Dia!" She sighed. "Your such an idiot!" Ruby clang to my arm. "She's not that much of an idiot." Ruby quietly whispered.

~~Timeskip: At Gym Class~~

"Alright class run a few laps and then choose someone to lead you into some stretches!" I sighed and started running the laps with Kanan, Mari, and Dia. "I hate Gym class!" I said. "Why (Y/n)? Cause you can't catch up to me?" Kanan snickered. "Is that a challenge Kanan?" "Sure!" She started dashing off and I followed. "Jeez you sure know how to run a lot! But I'm going to get you!" I picked up my pace. "Stop!" All of a sudden Kanan slipped and I tried to catch her but ended up in an awkward position. "(Y/n)! Kanan! Here isn't the time for that!" "They fell." Dia stated. The teachers face went red. "Sorry!" I got up and picked Kanan up with me. "You ok?" I asked while chuckling. Kanan's face was red. "You broke Kanan (Y/n)! My precious Kanan!" I let out a small chuckle. "Get into teams!" The teacher said. "Looks like its basketball!"

~~Timeskip: Lockers~~

I dried myself up and started to put on my clothes. "That was fun!" Mari said. 'Jeez they really like sports?' "Yup! They got dominated!" I said. "I can't wait until I see Ruby!" "Don't run off again (Y/n)!" Mari snickered. "Guys remember Yuzu? She was awfully close to Ruby!" Mari said. "Aren't you a little jealous (Y/n)?" Kanan added. I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I was jealous!" They all snickered. "Its fine though lets go get her now!" I grabbed my bag and started to run to her class.