Umi x Flirt! Fem! Reader

(Y/n)'s pov

I was walking down the halls everybody's eyes were on me. "Its (Y/n) she's so hot!"
"She's hotter than Eli!" I smiled and winked at them. 'Ahahaha I'm not hotter than Eli!' I mentally sighed. I walked up to my locker and opened it. Loads of love letters came flooding out. "Still popular?" Eli asked. "Yeah. I don't get it! Your hotter than me!" Eli's face went red. I puffed out my cheeks and pouted. Eli pat my head. "I'll help you clean this up." We both got down and started to clean up. I stuffed all the letters in my backpack. "Thanks Eli~" I kissed her cheek just to mess with her. Her face could be compared to a tomato and have no difference. I started to laugh. Eli sighed. "Its only fair if I get you back." She cupped my cheeks and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I winked at her. We both laughed it off. "Your kind of the flirt Eli." "I learned it from you!" I chuckled. "Lets get to class." I grabbed her hand and started running to our classroom.

"Mrs. (Y/n) please read number four." I was spaced out and didn't hear. Nico slapped my head. I shot up, "Yes, sir!" I started reading the line. "Thats good." The teacher said. I followed along with the class. "So boring." I yawned and tried to keep myself awake. "I need coffee." I quietly said to myself. A good cup of coffee should help me make it through the day. "Class is dismissed have a good lunch!" I walked towards Nico's desk. I pushed out the desk and pinned her to her chair. I went close to her neck. "(Y-y/n)?" Nico said. I blew my breath on her neck. "(Y/n)! Stop teasing Nico!" Eli said. I got up and put the desk back. "Sorry Nico!" I said. I pet her head. Her face was like Maki's hair. I burst out into laughter. "I swear (Y/n) your going to end up like a player! How are you going to win Umi's heart!" Nozomi said. I choked on thin air. "What?! I don't have a crush on her!" "Lies!" Nico said. "Although you legit kiss the other members we know you have a crush on her." I giggled. "But if we do end up dating we can't do shameless things!" Nozomi started laughing. "Like have chil-." I covered Nozomi's mouth. "Theres a child here!" I pointed at Nico. She punched me in the stomach. "What was that for Pluto!" Me, Eli and, Nozomi burst out into laughter.

"One, two, three, four." I stared at Umi. "Damn, she's beautiful." I quietly whispered to myself. "And you guys can take a break." I passed them their water bottles and towels. "Thanks (Y/n)." Umi smiled at me and I flushed red. Nozomi and Nico giggled. "We should have a sleepover sometime soon!" Honoka said. "How about tomorrow!" Rin said. "Mm Ok." Maki said and we agreed. "Who's house?" I asked. "Uh." Honoka replied. "(Y/n)'s!" I sighed. Even though I live alone I have guest rooms. "People with have to share a room together just don't make me change the sheets!" I say teasingly. "SHAMELESS!" Umi yelled. "Yeah I do shameless things!" I yelled. "With who?" Honoka asked. "No one I'm just messing with you guys." I walked closer to Honoka. Since I was taller than her I tipped her chin up. "Or am I?" I brung my face closer to hers. I gently touched my finger against her lips. "Haha! Sorry, Sorry! I'll give you my bread to make up for it." "Yay! Bread!" "If you keep eating bread your going to end up like a cow!" Umi said. I giggled a bit. "Well lets go home!" Nico said and she went out the door. Everyone followed behind and me and Umi were the last ones out. "Want to walk home together?" I asked Umi. "I have to go to archery do you want to come?" "Of course!" We started walking to the archery place. I sat on the bench. Umi started to take off her shirt. "U-U-U-Umi! I'm still here!" "Ah! Turn the other way!" I turned the other way. I wanted to peak but I'd probably get a nosebleed. I slightly peeked. I started blushing like crazy. After a few minutes Umi said I could turn around. "That was pretty shameless sorry!" Umi said. "Its fine." She got her bow and arrow out and started to shoot. She was very concentrated with this.

After an hour of shooting she was done. "We can walk home now if you want." She said. I nodded. I turned the other way and she started to undress. 'I want to look again!' 'No don't look that sounds creepy!' I took a deep breath in and out. "Lets go." She said and we walked home. While we were walking we were slightly staring at each other. "Uhm. Would you like to come to dinner with me and my family? My cousins are going to be there and my parents but thats about it." I was hesitant at first but answered. "Sure." Umi nodded and we kept walking in silence. After a few minutes Umi broke the silence again. "How was school for you?" "It was good. How was it for you?" "Honoka was eating so much bread today. That was kind of funny and annoying. But overall it was good." I giggled a bit. "Honoka's the bread queen. But even though she's annoying she still brought us all together." "I have to agree with you on that." "Well this is my house." Umi said and we walked in.