Jealous! Maki x Fem! Reader- Fights

(Y/n)'s pov

"Maki-Chan!! Hey! Wait!!" She kept walking and ignoring me. This has been going on for the past couple days. "Maki-Chan!" I rubbed my temples. "Maki! I swear to god! Why don't you answer me?!"

She kept walking. "Fine! Be like that Maki!" I walked back to my house and laid in my bed. I have no clue why Maki would be so distant from me. She's not clingy but she's usually by me. 'Tomorrow I'll try to talk to her." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~Next day after school~~~

After Muse finished the third years invited me to an arcade. "C'mon (Y/n)-Chi you need a break sometimes." I smiled at them. "Alright, but can Maki-Chan come?" "Of course!" Nozomi said. "Maki!-" She was already with Rin and Hanayo. "Well, she's not coming so let's go!"

~~~

I watched as Eli and Nico played the rhythm game. As usual Nico won. "Are you having trouble with Maki-Chan?" Nozomi asked. I blushed and nodded. "How did you know?" "You guys are more touchy than that." I sighed. "She hates me I don't even know what I did." "I don't think she hates you. Try talking to her Maki-Chan will come around."

I smiled at her. "She probably will, thanks, Nozomi." "No problem." After a few more games we all got tired. "I'm beat! I'll be going home now thanks for letting me come!!" "Bye (Y/n)-Chan!" I waved and headed home but soon I got a message from Maki. 'Meet me at your house.' I smiled. 'Looks like she did come around!!' I ran to my house and Maki was in front of the door. "Hey Maki-Chan!" I said with a smile.

She grit her teeth and I showed a confused face. "Hey we should talk about why you were ignoring me." She didn't answer. "Maki.. I really miss you." "I hate you." "W-what?" "I HATE YOU!!" She screamed. Anger rushed through my body. 'Why did I get my hopes up?!' "I'M SICK OF THIS!! YOU KNOW WHAT EVER SINCE WE GOT IN THIS DAMN RELATIONSHIP I GOT TREATED LIKE SHIT BY YOU!! YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME."

"ITS ALWAYS NICO, RIN, AND HANAYO YOU'RE ALL OVER THEM AND YOU'RE FUCKING COLD TO ME!! JUST DATE NICO FOR FUCKS SAKE DO IT!" She seemed taken back about what I said.

"WELL ITS NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM!! YOU ALWAYS HANGOUT WITH NOZOMI, ELI AND THE SECOND YEARS!" I clenched my teeth. "THATS BECAUSE YOU NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO ME ANYMORE! JUST BREAK UP WITH ME IF YOU'RE NOT FUCKING HAPPY!"

"MAYBE I WILL!" I walked closer to my house. She slammed me against the door and slapped me. "I never want to ever see you again. Goodbye." Tears rolled down my face. Maki never got physical with me. It hurt so much. I clenched my shirt. "Why?" I got up and walked to my bedroom and cries my eyes out.

(3rd person) pov

Maki knew how sensitive you were.

Yet she crossed the line and physically and mentally hurt you.

She hurt deep inside too.

She hated herself for slapping you.

You could break with just the grasp of her hand

Yet the one she swore to always protect and love.. She broke.. her promise

But that's how love works.

Not everything is going to be picture perfect.

Maki's heart shattered.

She loved you so much.

She needed to get you back...

Somehow..

(Y/n)'s pov

The next day I told Nozomi, Nico, and Eli what happened. They all tried to comfort me. "(Y/n) Maki loves you not me." Nico said. "Sorry.." I thought about Maki. She hated me but I still love her. Just on cue someone knocked on the door. Nozomi opened it and Maki came through the door.

Tears threatened to fall down but I tried to keep my composure. I smiled lightly. "Hello Nishikino-San can we help you?" I asked. "I... (Y/n)-San I'm so sorry." "No, it's alright you hate me and I'll have to accept that." Nozomi, Nico, and Eli left the room.

"I don't.. (Y/n)-San.. I love you." I started to break down. "How can you just say that?!" She got closer to me and hugged me. "I.. I hate you Nishikino-San.. but my heart says otherwise."

"I'm sorry (Y/n)!!" I hugged her tighter and tried to calm her down. "Shh it'll be okay Maki.. I love you."

The end.