Yohane x Tall! Trap! Reader pt. 2

Disclaimer: It's not lemon but umMmMmmMmMm it's just a heated kissing session just a heads up lmfao.

(Y/n)'s pov

Its been a while since me and Yoshiko started dating. It's almost perfect and I love her dearly. I just don't know if she feels the same anymore. I was waiting for her at the entrance of the roof. "Hello little demon (Y/n)." I pinned her against the wall and passionately kissed her, I made my way down to her neck. "(Y-y/n) what are you doing??" She asked in a whisper shout. "Shhh the other's will hear." She gulped back a moan. "Mm (Y/n) we can do this at home." I kept sucking her neck. "Mm! (Y/n)." 'Ah I must've hit her sweet spot.' I stopped sucking and looked at her. Her face was red and she was panting. "O-Oh I'm so sorry!" "I-it's fine. The great Yohane shouldn't be flustered over such indecency." I nodded. "Right. Anyways go on I'll be at home. After your done you can come if you want." "Sure I'll be there little demon." She walked to the rooftop and I headed home.

"Hey kiddo." My dad greeted me as I walked in the door. "Hey dad is it ok if Yoshiko comes?" His eyes lit up. "Of course I love little Yoshiko. I want her to be a daughter of mine!" He sounded really excited. "Don't worry I'll make her my wife one day." I smiled. He pat my back. "I can't wait till that day. Anyways kiddo I got to run some errands but tell Yoshiko I said hi!!" "Will do. Will do." I chuckled. I walked up to my room and began fixing it up a bit. My phone began to ring and I picked up. "Hello (Y/n) speaking." "Little demon can you open the door? Yohane calls upon you." I giggled and opened the door. "Hey! C'mon let's go to my room." I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her all the way up to my room. "Looks like little demon (Y/n) has a lot of energy." "I sure do!" I burst through the door. "Want to do anything." Her face glowed red. She sat down on my bed and didn't say anything. 'Ok I'm a bit scared.. Is this her telling me she doesn't want to be with me.' "(Y/n) can we do the thing we did at school." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Y-you want to do it??" She shyly nodded. I sat next to her. It took her a  few minutes but she climbed onto my lap. She leaned in and I gently pressed my lips against hers. I bit the bottom of her lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue in. Our tongues swirled around each other. 'Jeez this is pure heaven.' Soon the need for air came and she broke the kiss. A string of saliva connecting our lips. I picked her up and pinned her against the bed. I went down to her neck and started sucking on it. "Ah~ (Y/n)." 'She's not resisting to moan.. This is nice.' I sucked harder leaving a visible hickey. I undid her tie and worked my way down from her neck to her collarbone. "(Y/n)." Her hands fumbled over each other while trying to unbutton my shirt. I giggled and unbuttoned some of the buttons. I went back up to her neck and tried to find her sweet spot. Soon I found it. "(Y-Y/n) n-not there." It was cute listening to Yoshiko talk normally. I sucked harder on the spot while she moaned louder soon I heard my door burst open. It was my dad.. "Heya kiddo-." He took a good look at me and Yoshiko. I turned fifty shades of red. His eyes lit up. "May you two have a good time!!" He closed the door and I looked at Yoshiko. She didn't look at me. "Hey, hey look at me." Her eyes met mine. "Do you love me??" She pressed her lips against mine. "Of course Yohane loves you. Idiot." I giggled and fixed up her tie. "You have a few hickeys.. Is your mom going to be ok with that??" "My parental unit is only a mere house mate." "Speak English." I giggled. "She's ok with it." I pecked her lips and dragged her downstairs. We sat at the table. "Kiddo I made these for you guys!!" I grabbed two sandwiches and handed one to Yoshiko. "Thanks." I bit into one. "Dad these are really good!! Thank you." "No problem kiddo." "These are pretty good thanks Mr. (L/n)." "Please you can call me dad." She turned red and dragged me outside. "Want me to walk you home??" "Nope! The great and only Yohane can accompany herself back home." "Sure." She smacked my head. "Haha chill chill. We have plans with the rest of Aqours tomorrow. We're supposed to watch a scary movie." She gave an awkward smile. "Don't be afraid to hug me if your scared." I said teasingly. "W-whatever!! I won't get scared! Watch me! Watch me!" I chuckled and walked her back home. "Goodbye Yoshiko!" "Bye (Y/n)." She closed the door. 'Today was something huh?'

~~~The next day~~~

"Hurry up (Y/n)-Chan!!" Chika shouted. "Its hard when you have all this stuff in your hands." I ran trying not to drop anything. "Someone help her." Dia said. "On it!~" Mari took some of the drinks from my hand. We ran towards the door. "We made it!!" Mari stuck out her tongue. "Ruby-Chan will you be ok??" I asked her. "Y-yes!!" "Just come to me if you get scared. After all I can protect you." She turned red but smiled. "Thanks (Y/n)-Chan." Yoshiko looked away and scoffed. I walked up to her. "Don't worry Yoshiko your my only one~" She turned red and looked away. I grabbed her hand and led her into the movie theater. "Oo~ How cute of (Y/n) to do that." "S-shut it!" "Hey (Y/n)~ Why does Yoshiko have hickeys on her neck?~" Riko cooed. My face exploded with red. "N-no reason!" We looked behind us and the people looked annoyed. "We should settle down now." Dia said. We all agreed. Then the movie started.

Currently Yoshiko had her head buried into my chest. Yoshiko had her eyes shut tight. The movie was getting more and more intense. The screaming got louder and louder. I myself was scared. Yoshiko gripped my shirt. I nervously chuckled. Then the movie ended on a cliffhanger. Long story short we don't know if the guy dies or not. "Oh!~ It's over!!" Mari exclaimed. "That was pretty scary." You added. "I agree." I looked down at Yoshiko. "Yoshiko~ It's done now." She looked up at me. I smiled gently at her and took her hand. She clenched it tightly. The rest of Aqours looked at us. "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!" They chanted. I leaned in and gave her a quick peck. "Give her a longer one when we get to my house!!" I sighed and walked out with the rest of Aqours. 'Greatttttt I guess I can put on a show for them.'

~~~At Mari's house~~~

"Alright now kiss!~" Mari excitedly shouted. "We came here to have fun not a 'kiss your girlfriend session'." "Do it do it do it!" All of Aqours shouted. Besides Dia at least she has some decency. "Fine!!" I walked towards Yoshiko and pinned her against Mari's bed. Everyone eagerly squealed. "Do you want to do this?" I asked her. She nodded. I gently pressed my lips against hers. I could tell Mari was filming us but I didn't mind at the moment. Yoshiko licked my lip asking for entrance. Of course I let her. I can't turn down a cutie like her. I interlocked our fingers together. Like before her tongue swirled around mine. After a few minutes she pulled away. Everyone clapped. "Kanan look little (Y/n) had a make-out session!" I turned around and Dia was giving me a death glare that sent shiver down my spine. Riko and You currently had a nosebleed. Chika was awestruck. Hanamaru was lost in a trance, and Ruby had her eyes covered. I looked back at Yoshiko. She smiled at me. I flushed red I just can't resist that smile. "Ok!~ Now you guys make children." I flushed even harder. "No!!" I shouted. "It's joke!~" She winked and stuck her tongue out. "Let's just get to bed now." "Of course! Anything for aunt Dia!" "Don't call me that!" Mari set up a room for each of us. "Want to sleep with me?" I asked Yoshiko. "I can sleep on the couch if your not comfortable with me." Although, I've slept with Yoshiko it doesn't hurt to ask. "Just lay next to me little demon." I got into bed with her and pulled the sheets over us. She cuddled up near me and buried her head into my chest. I turned off the lamp and began drifting off to sleep.

————————————————————————

Finallyyyy I'm done anyways I hope you have a nice day!!