Chapter Eight ~ lips like licorice tongue like candy.

*Chris’ P.O.V.*

“Lolita, wait” I said calling out to her. I didn’t know where she was and I’ve been walking up and down the bunk area, the back lounge and I’ve also walked a few times at the front of the bus but still no Lolita. I’ve searched in every bunk and any hiding place I thought anyone could hide, the guys and Allie are starting to get concerned about Lolita but I could tell they are also concerned about me. They haven’t seen me act this way towards a girl for a while and I know they don’t want me hurt since I’ve already been in that place with Serena and I almost died because of her. I was pacing up and down the bunk area hallway when I felt a tug on my hand, I was about to walk away where I was standing but I ended up getting dragged into a bunk.

“Lolita!” I whisper shouted,

“Hi” Lolita said shyly.

“Have you always been in this bunk?” I asked her

“Yeah…”

“You made me get so worried and I don’t care about what you said because I love you too, I’ve felt that I have loved you ever since the day I saw you.” I said picking my speed in my voice

“Whoa, whoa whoa Chris, calm down” Lolita said

“Sorry” I said looking down

“hey… there’s nothing to be ashamed on, I do the same thing sometimes as well” Lolita said to try to make me feel better.

“Loli, can-can I do something?” I asked

“what did you wanna do?” Asked Lolita

“this” I said before I kissed her, Lolita tasted like the most sweetest thing and I know that I won’t be able to stop myself kissing her ever again. We started to kiss some more and after a few minutes we both pulled away to catch some air.

“w-wow” Lolita said speechless

“Lolita, I know this may seem quick but will you be my girlfriend?” I asked.  

 **************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter sucked, it's kind of a filler but in either the next chapter or the one after there is going to be some drama....

Thank you to the people who have been reading this, voting for this and adding this to their reading lists. I would loveit if I got some more comments on what you like about the story, what you think about it, some suggestions on what I should do/put in the story or just anything that you wanna say.

Chapter song title; My First Kiss by 3oh!3. 

Keep reading :)