Here We Remain

I surfaced a few miles down the creek. 

" KEEEP SEARCHING! FIND THAT FUCKER AND KILL HIM!" A male voice yelled.

I started walking, making my way deeper into the woods, then started circling back towards the prison. Where the hell did Merle go?   

I saw the bridge I was at and saw that they were gone, but I had a feeling some stayed behind so I just continued on my way. 

( Carl's P.O.V.) 

I watched as Andrea splattered the Governor's brains with the hunting rifle bullet she sent, letting his body fall off the bed of the truck he was standing on. 

His friends turned around and aimed their guns at us as Andrea made her way down the tree, then walked passed them, back to the prison as Dad walked out to them.  

The enemy was just standing there, they're confused look visible. 

" Your leader wasn't the man he portrayed to be," Dad started. " After coming after us with no reason and raping one of my close friends after kidnapping her... I am not like him, nor are any of the people here. You don't look like the folks he was with then we rescued my friends. Your welcome to stay here. You can live in the other cell blocks, we don't even have to see each other. It's up to you to decide, but I suggest you hurry, more walkers will be on there way from all the noise you made. 

" You're not going to kill us?" A woman with pigtails asked. 

" As I said, I'm nothing like your leader." 

Dad started walking back, followed by a group, then the rest of them after a few minutes of them staring at each other for a few minutes.