⚫️

JIMIN'S P. O. V
As usual my parents woke me up telling me I should try getting married and stuff like that. But the problem is I don't want to get married I'm to young I bearly even turn 19 years old. I just want to enjoy teenage life. But sadly in this house holed you can't. "Jimin sweetie we know you bearly turned 19 but we really want you to get married for the family you know your dad is getting old and can't ruin the company by himself" "I know mom but who would I get married too? It's not like a random guy is going to be like hey I wanna marry your son and help his dad with the company" " You never know"

I just rolled my eyes at her and got ready for school. I left without saying bye to them nor eating breakfast. Like always the coldness of the air makes me clam down a bit. I was listening to my music until I hit something maybe a poll. I looked up and it was of course my worst enemy Jeon Jungkook the CEO. I know what you might think how is he your worst enemy well let's just say he is my BFF cousin and we met before. "Take a picture it latest longer" "Ewww, never. Leave me alone Jeon I don't wanna be late for school thanks to your ass" before he said a other word I left to school luckily I wasn't late. I saw Taehyung my BFF soulmate. "Tae!" "Jiminie! I thought you weren't going to come" "I just bumped into your shit of a cousin" "Oh talking about him I heard he is getting married to someone but I just don't know who" "Well, I surly feel bad for him or her he is marrying. But enough talking about him." We talked about random stuff until it was time to go to our first period. Sadly me and Tae don't have any classes together. I went to my seat the very back of the classroom but of course I said bye to Tae. "Hey, Jimin" "Hi, Yoongi-hyung ready to fall asleep?" "shut up you brat" I was about to respond but the teacher came in and he fell asleep .
*TIME SKIP*

Finally lunch time. Food here I come.

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
I went to the house were soon to be husband lives in. But to be honest I don't wanna get married but my parents say I should and won't stop being annoying. Even though I'm 25 years old. Does mean I have to get married I mean let a man live his life for once. Without even noticing I already arrived at my husband's house. I knocked the door "Oh hello you must be Jeon Jungkook. I'm Park Jennie my husband just went for our son at school. Please have a seat I will be back with some tea" I just nodded and greeted her as well then that's when I saw a photo Park Jimin my cousin BFF aka also my worst enemy.
*END OF CHAPTER*