**✿❀27❀✿**

A/N

Chapter 2 of beach day woo! I'm back baby! Pfft hahaaaaaa,

Hope you guys enjoy!

-Minx xox

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Foods done!" Never had Hunk seen so many people that enthused about his food before. It had been a long day of volleyball (haikyuu eheheh), surfing and exploring and now everyone was really for some amazing food.

There was blankets on their way in the form of Adam and Keith, logs on their way from Shiro and Lance, and sarcasm about how slow Shiro and Lance were carrying the logs from the holts. Allura shook her head and bundled her little girl up in her arms and covered her mouth.

"Shut up baby" Allura smiled as she kissed Katie's cheek. Matt huffing.
"Everyone here is all loved up and then there's me guys come on." Allura giggles and pulls Matt's arm to lean and kiss his cheek.

Matt goes quiet and huffs before mumbling and grunting something nobody understands before walking over to a log and sitting down. Katie runs after and sits next to him.

Everyone takes the hint and sits down too, laughing lightly at Matt's behaviour. Everyone piles around the barbeque on logs and sighs when they get a smell of the food in tin foil, keeping warm on the fire.

Keith looks around for Lance and he sees him going over to sit next to Shiro. He frowns a little and kicks his feet out angrily. Katie spots out the corner of her eye and laughs under her breath before shaking her head.

"Keith" Katie whispers from the log next to her. Keith perks up and looks over.
"Just say what you want." Keith puffs his cheeks out and crosses his arms.
"Stubborn" Katie laughs and Keith turns his head. Adam looks at the free seat next to Keith and smiles.

He walks over and sits down, only to feel the moody atmosphere of the younger.
"And what's up with you huh mister?" Keith pouts and looks up.
"Daddy isn't sitting with me." Adam was shocked for a second but then recalled Keith was probably in little space right now.

"Ah, do you want me to go tell your daddy?" Keith huffs and shakes his head.
"No? Then what do you want angel?" Keith goes light pink at the name. Keith shrugs his shoulder and sniffles.

Adam sighs with a smile and grabs a blanket from around him and opens it. Keith notices and slowly moves towards Adams form before shuffling close and leaning on him. Adam smiles and wraps the blanket around him and Keith sighs.

"You alright angel?" Keith nods and smiles against Adam. He still wanted his daddy but Adam was like a grandma and he loved him. Keith shuffles a bit more so his legs are around Adam but he was still sat on the log, a bit like a koala on a tree.

Lance laughs at Shiro making jokes about how Keith fell down the stairs and had to call Shiro because he was scared he broke a bone even though he just had a bruise. Speaking of Keith made lance want to look at him. He looks around the people and spots Adam with Keith wrapped up in a ball cuddling into him.

He feels a tinge of jealousy run through him but pushes it back when he sees the small content look on his face. Plus it was Adam, he was going to be engaged after tonight. Lance knew, he helped Shiro pick out a ring after all.

Shiro watches Lances train of vision and smirks when it lands on Keith.
"He's in headspace you know." Lance raises an eyebrow and looks back to see Keith fiddling and his toes curling and uncurling every now and again and smiles lightly.
"He is. I'm glad he can do this around everyone now- although if he's in headspace he probably wants me huh"