A Heckin' Long Beginning

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Izuku Midoriya.
This boy was passionate and kind, and had a hero spirit. Like how most beginnings of great people, he had an idol.

His name was All might
Or that's at least what the folk called him. He was the king of the Plus Ultra kingdom.

Something you should know about this universe was that almost every human had a special ability, these abilities were called quirks. They could be super random, or very simple. They could be powerful or weak. They could bring confidence or shame. Now, not everyone had a quirk, 20% of the population has no special ability.

And Izuku Midoriya was part of the 20%.

All might of the Plus Ultra kingdom needed a successor. Someone who was passionate, kind, and had the hero spirit. Someone who would risk their lives to save a single person.

A year after Izuku was born, a different child was born. He was a prince, son of the king Endeavor. A greedy man with a powerful quirk. He bred with a woman of the same power to attempt to get a powerful child. A perfect one.

After a few tries, he gets the one he wanted. He was named Shoto Todoroki.

Endeavor was abusive, and the mother went insane. She was evicted from the household.

The loss of a mother role, he started to be quiet and emotionless.

No one loved Shoto. Untill one day. But we have to build it up till then.

_____________________________________________

- Hey, thanks for reading! This one is short, just for beginning purposes. I will make two this week just so it's worth reading. I was inspired to make a fantasy fanfic because I read one and it was REALLY good. I might have made some mistakes, but if you can still read it it's fine. Anyway, sorry for making you read this big paragraph, I hope you have a good day!-