Actions Before Thoughts

( A/N Just a quick note, not like last time, heh. I've noticed that some of my writing is cringy and questionable... But I'm not going to change it. I'm going to analyze it when I'm done to see how far I've come. ( cliche, I know ) ok I lied, partly. I'm just too lazy to fix it. On with the story! )

Shoto Todoroki POV

Ah crap. What do I do.

I see a girl running towards us. She gives me a look. Just with that, I know what to do. Still in pain, I take my right hand an make a ice ramp, but it doesn't touch the ground. The ice ramp is right under the green haired boy.

Then, it happens.

He lands on the ice tramp and slides down the girl runs and reaches out to touch him as he flies by. But did she? He gets to the end of the ramp and before hitting the ground...

He floats.

How did I know? She just looked at me and I knew what to do.

Time was up.

I could feel myself going black. Then everything faded. Convenient.

Third Person POV

They are both taken to the nurse's office to be healed. Surprisingly, they both healed very well. ( Omg I just think this is unbelievable but I don't want them to have to wait )

And Izuku wakes up first.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I woke up in the nurse's office with a throbbing pain in an arm, leg, and my head.

I look around, and see the white and red haired boy that I bumped into.

"Ah, your awake." Says an old woman who I assume is the nurse. She saw that I was looking at the boy.

"He saved you, you know." She says looking at him.

"Wait, he did?" I replied shocked.

"Mhm. Him and some girl." She answered me turning back around to write something.

I look back over to him. I feel myself slightly blush.

"What's.. w-whats his name?" I ask her.

"I believe his name is Shoto Todoroki, and the girls name is Ochaco Uraraka." She said still writing.

"Huh.." I say quietly.

Later that day I go home.

I don't know why, but upon hearing that the boy I bumped into saved me, I couldn't help but feel a little flustered. But then I remembered that I had gotten no points in the exam. I probably didn't pass.

A few days later...

A letter arrives in the mail and it has a fancy wax seal. My mother hands me it, her shaking. She was almost crying, reminding me that this is a big deal.

I bring it into my room. I stare at it blankly, finally I open it. It's long. I skip over words  just to see a preview. Then I start reading.

I... Was accepted?

It looks like they secretly had a different point system, besides the normal one. I had gotten the most of those points.

I started to remember that I had saved the white and red haired boy from that giant monster. As soon as I finished the letter, my mind was blown. I was accepted? I was accepted!

At the bottom of the page, not one but two teachers sighed. The first was to be my homeroom teacher, Mr. Aisawa the second was...

All might?

Interesting, he was also teaching there.

Shoto Todoroki POV

I got accepted. Nice. Apparently I had gotten 35 of a different kind of points. That's good I guess. It's good to know my father won't disown me, but a part of me might have liked that.

I'm not one to brag, but it was almost too easy, Shoto thought to himself almost smirking. But then he thought of that green haired boy. How they had saved each other. He wondered, if he got in, or better, in his class! He probably didn't though, he didn't get any points. But then he thought of the special points. Yeah, he probably got in.

He smiled.

_____________________________________________

-Hiya, just to tell ya, next episode they get to go to class. Fun! ( FUZZ FUZZ FUZZ ) I can't tell if this episode is shorter than others but hopefully it's moderately sized. Anyway, I saw that 7 people have seen parts of my book! I'm glad that 7 people across the world get to cringe with me. It's fun to think about! Anyway, I hope you have a nice day!-