Ree

Hello! Quick announcement here. EHCNEH, you are now my child, you have no choice. Yes, this was the best reward I could come up with. You can also have million dollars, cuz your too nice. Srsly though, I was just happy enough with people reading this, but someone saying something? Wow, never heard of that. Hope you don't mind me saying a few wholesome things before we start this chapter. *Inhale* Thank you so much for commenting on that one chapter, you said such nice things, I wish I could say something to really compete with how nice you were. I guess I'm just not that great at that. One last thing, 147 readers. Dang. That's a lot. I'm so happy, no joke, nothing could ruin this. Anyway, it's 10:50 and I'm not sleeping tonight so I might as well make a chapter that no one asked for!

( P.s. I'm honored to be the first to follow you, EHCNEH )

Shoto Todoroki POV

Wait, Deku?

"Hold on, did you just call Midoriya, Deku?" I replied to Bakugou.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Since when did you call him that?"

"Since the beginning of time, but why?" He said getting irritated.

"Are you sh***** me right now?"

"NO IM NOT, WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT THAT WE CALL HIM DEKU?" Bakugou yelled.

"Call me what?" Midoriya says coming up behind me. Just when I thought this couldn't get worse.

"Wait, WE?!" I asked.

"Yes, that's the fu***** nerds nickname, now did you fu** or not?" Bakugou replied, still on the edge of yelling at me.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya was definitely flustered.

"No, we didn't Bakugou." I say.

"Aw, that's too bad. But what did you do in that pantry?" He said getting up from the couch he was sitting on. Midoriya was a literal strawberry.

"What did you think we did?" I asked him.

"Something horny." He said walking to the kitchen.

This yeeted Midoriya over the edge and he stomped over to Bakugou, and said,

"THATS IT! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? I SWEAR ONE OF THESE DAYS, IM GOING TO KICK YOUR A**. WHAT DID YOU AND KIRISHIMA DO AFTER THE GAME? DA**, TODOROKI SHOULD HAVE FOLDED YOUR GAY A**." That's the most I've ever heard him cuss. ( Lol, part of that was a reference. I wanna know if anyone else knows where that's from. ) No my cinnamon roll. What had happened to you.

Wait wot.

Bakugou was just as shocked as I was. After Midoriya's blow up, he stomped out of the common room. Me and Bakugou exchanged glances. After about 15 minutes of just silence, I said,

"Well then. That's something new."

"What's up with Midoriya?" Ashido asked as some of the class walked into the common room.

"We were woken up to him yelling in here." Sero said.

"Yeah, what was that about?" Momo asked rubbing her eyes. She was wearing a nightgown, like most of the girls.

"Oh uh..-" I started, but Bakugou interrupted me.

"Doesn't matter, he just cussed 3 times that's all." Everyone was shookith.

"No way!" Kaminari said.

"Actually, yeah. He did." I replied.

"What got him so mad?" Kirishima asked.