Classic Truth or Dare

Dang! 109 READS? I knew this day had to come. Too reward myself and you guys, thing will be EXTRA EXTRA LONG! It's only the least I can do you you. Story, now. Warning; pure pressure and questionable scenes will be happing in this chapter.

Izuku Midoriya POV

Seems those two people were Todoroki and  Yaoyorozu. This made sense. Todoroki is the son of the king who runs the 2nd biggest kingdom in the world, and for Yaoyorozu, her family is known to be the 7th biggest kingdom, but one of the richest.

But this, is HUGE. Aziawa-sensei shows us all the rooms and common rooms and bathrooms and.. well everything that we might need in a household.

Then he assigns all of us rooms.  (All of the rooms have balconies ) and I get the room number 99, but I notice that Todoroki got the room number 109. He's right above me!

He gives me a look. I smirked at him and he hides his face. Huh, oh well.

Shoto Todoroki POV

I hid my face away from him to hide my blush, his smirk was adorable. I can't deny it.

And my room is right above his. Then I get an idea.

"Alright, now that you have your room numbers, go find your rooms and then start moving in. I'm sure you got this." Aziawa-sensei says.

As soon as I find my room, I know what to do. After 3 hours, it's basically been turned into a modern Japanese home. I've always wanted to live in one of these, and even if it's just on the inside, I feel satisfied with it.

When I finish, I sit down on my bed. Then I get a knock on my door. It's Uraraka, Momo, and Ashido.

"Hey Todoroki-kun! To celebrate moving in, we're inviting everyone to play a game in the common room. Do you want to come?" Momo asks me.

"Eh.." I start to say no, but Ashido interrupts me.

"Want me to list who's coming before you make up your mind? Us three, Sato, Kaminari, Jiro, Hagakure, Ojiro, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Midoriya~. We're almost done inviting everyone." Uraraka says. She blushed when she got to Midoriya. I had a sharp feeling in my heart when she said that. She must have a crush on Midoriya.

"Ok, sure. I'll come." I say.

Ashido gives me a look. Let's hope she isn't thinking something.

They gather everyone and we all get to the common room. We sit on couches that form a square. I sit next to Midoriya and say,

"Do you mind if I sit here Midoriya-kun?"

He turns to look at me and says, "Of course, Todoroki-kun!" He smiles with a dust of pink on his cheeks. Good... Wait what.

I don't like feeling this way.

Once everyone sits down, Momo announces,

"Ok, since we didn't specify what game we were going to play, we have chose Truth or Dare! The reason we didn't tell you is because some of you wouldn't want to play. *Cough*Todoroki*Cough*." She says looking right at me, everyone laughs expect me.

"It's alright Todoroki! I'm sure they won't do anything too bad!" He giggles. I know that's not true, but his giggle makes me feel better.

"Get the bottle!" Momo says to Uraraka. She goes somewhere, and brings back a bottle of alcohol. Oh s#&@. I notice that Midoriya is worried.

"Guys, underage drinking is illegal! Should we really be doing this?" He says sounding genuinely scared.

"It's fine, Aziawa-sensei said just this one time." Ashido said getting little cups.